Chapter 38: Guess

"Stop smiling, you look like an idiot." Haizaki-senpai uttered looking at me suspiciously. I just smiled at him as I imagined that there are flowers glowing around me. His eye brew twitch in annoyance.

"I do?"

"oh right, you are an idiot..." A slap landed on his face. "Ow!"

"What's wrong with you Yukidiot!?" He yelled at me as I remained in my over happy mood not minding about the surrounding. The whole team began looking at me since they were taking a break. I am just simply on the stage sitting on the edge along with Haizaki-senpai.

"Nothing's wrong about being brutally happy right?" I beamed as he sweat drop. What's wrong with them? Or is it what's wrong with me? I'm just happy! Have problem with that?

Happy that those two will love each other freely! Like in fictions! Fictions~! Fictions~!

"HAPPILY BRUTAL? WHAT ARE YOU? A SADISTIC SNOW QUEEN?!" He yelled as I just hummed.

"I might have threw a book at you by now." I smiled as more light and flowers bloomed around me. I could say he had sweats down his faces due to my odd behavior today XD. Not to mention he keeps on blinking, I myself is having fun looking at him XD.

"Well at least Yu-chan's in a wonderful mood~!" Kazunarie suddenly sat beside me as he grinned at me.

"What do you mean Kazunarie?" I ask out of the blue, as far as I can remember I'm always in the mood.

"Well, recently you've been pretty gloomy since autumn arrive, not to mention you grew more gloomier when winter arrive." Imayosh-senpai uttered as I blink. I guess I didn't notice.

"Well, it can't be helped..." Moriyama then kneeled in front of me kissing my hand as I blink. "I will make you happy princess~."

A punch then landed on his face, it was Haizaki. "Stop messing around Moriyama."

"THAT'S HOW MEN SHOULD BE!" Wakamatsu-senpai uttered as he dunked.

"Haizaki's being jealous~!" Hayama-senpai teased as his face reddens a bit.

"Pfft! She's my EX-GIRLFRIEND ex means ex! I don't have feeling for her and all!" It hurts to listen to you specially that I know of the truth. Tell all the lies that you want to utter, but still... I will secretly love you from here until you'd notice.

I hate being a girl.

"Really?" They all said in unison looking at Haizaki.

"She already has a fiancée after all..." Haizaki uttered blankly

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?" Hayama-senpai, Moriyama-senpa, Wakamatsu-senpai and Kazunarie almost made me deaf.

"Well I'm guessing that your fiancée is Akashi then," the four look at Imayoshi-senpai even more shock. "You've been with him often so it was just a guess."

"Well they seem to be meant to be since both their birthday is on 20th December." Haizaki uttered.

"Really? We both had the same birthday? Ohhhhh~! Amazing!" I beamed as I notice Moriyama-senpai then cried.

"I shall wait for the one for me then.." he uttered holding my hand.

"Actually about that--"

"TET-CHAN~!" I was cut off as Kazunarie suddenly yelled as he ran from his spot. We followed his tracks to know who he called out... It was a girl around my age, she has long blue locks, a white scarf was wrap around her neck as her pink coat dances gracefully through the air... She's beautiful, I can't take my eyes of her... it's...Tetsuki Kuroko

IT'S TETSUKI KUROKO?!

"I THOUGHT I WON'T EVEN SEE YOU AGAIN TET-CHAN! SERIOUSLY! YOU'VE BEEN POPULAR RECENTLY!" Kazunarie held her hand excitedly as he was grinning up to his ears. "I thought I'll just talk to you through the phone~!"

"Don't be like that Takao-kun, I'm just around the country not in Australia or outside of Japan." Her smile is very gentle.

"But it's still great to see a friend you haven't seen for almost a year!" They're friends? I then blink, now that he mentioned it, they might be close...

"Oh, I never thought that the heiress of the Ayanas are here." Oh God, she's looking at me. As Haizaki keeps on looking from me to her, even Hayama-senpai. These two are well aware of our connection to Seijuurou Akashi -_-. These two better shut up.

"Ah! Yu-chan? She's a huge fan of you! You know her phone is filled with your pictures and song! And since she's a writer she made a fanfiction out of you!" EH?

"SO YOU TOUCH MY PHONE, KAZUNARIE?!"

"More than once Yu-chan~!"

"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU KNOW MY PASSWORD?!"

"Oh... I just randomly type 'Haizaki'." As a cue Haizaki-senpai spit all the water he's currently drinking as I blush furiously. "Oh~! Sei-chan would be jealous of that, Yu-chan~!"

"MY PASSWORD IS 'KUROKO' NOT 'HAIZAKI' !" did I say it aloud? "Oh great, I'll change my password later."

"Someone's jealous to, Takao." Knowing Haizaki-senpai is preferring to Kuroko I shoot him a death glare as he blink. God! I hate this ash head!

The great angel then walk toward me as she smiled. "It's nice to see a group of people who used to be opponents are in a single team, ah it made me miss my days in Teiko and Seirin."

She sounded like an angel. :3

"So, why would a popular singer came to such place?" Imayoshi-senpai ask smiling at Tetsuki-san. Why indeed would she come.

"Actually, this coming spring the basketball club of Teiko is having a reunion, no one wanted to inform Haizaki-senpai so I came here."

"Do they hate me that much?" Haizaki look at the bluenette.

"After Aomine-kun informed us about you planning to beat Kise-kun, they began to hate you so much." She said straight forwardly. "But, still I think Haizaki-senpai change a lot since highschool... he even dyed his hair back to grey."

"Well... then, if Nijimura won't beat me to death... I'll go..." She smiled ever so sweetly.

"Nijmura came back from America just yesterday."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I WON'T GO THEN!" He actually shivered... Nijimura, if I can remember he's Teiko's captain. Who is he for Haizaki to be afraid of him? "Well, if your ex was to go there, she will definitely go."

Haizaki-senpai pointed at me with his thumb, I then look at Kuroko whose heart seem to fell. "She's his fiancée after all."

"Eh? I broke the engagement just yesterday!" oh God! I'm so tackles. Slap me on the face please... -_-

"YOU FACE AKASHI SEITO?!"

"THAT MAN IS SCARIER THAN HELL!"

"SERIOUSLY ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!"

"WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO TO CONVINCE HIM?!"

"DID YOU SEDUCE HIM?!"

"HECK I WANT TO DECIDE FOR MY FUTURE AS WELL HERE!" I flared. Half lie, you know why... ~<3

"Ayana-san." We all look at Kuroko. "Can we talk a bit?"

I blink before I grew serious...

"I see nothing wrong with that, I want to talk to you as well before I take pictures with you and ask for your autograph." I smiled as I know these guys are clueless in the spot.

~*^_^*~

I know I had mentioned a sequel and a side story for 'hidden' but that idea might be canceled, the plot is still unclear for me as I keep deleting and erasing what I had started, well... I'm sorry for keeping your hopes up. but after finishing this story and 'Ray of Light' (my Kagami fanfiction) i'll probably stop from writing... well, something personal is going on enough to shut down my inspiration... maybe i'll be back, i just wanted to rest...