Chapter 5: First Three

I was running as fast as I could with a piece of loaf bread on my mouth, I just continued running and all. I did mention that my house is near the school… for about one kilometer? And I just excited the house for pete’s sake! No! Mr. Geometry is our first subject! This would be a nightmare. TTOTT

“Ayana!” I look at the right side of me seeing Haizaki-senpai riding a bike. He grinned at me as I continue running.

“Hop in!” He said stopping the bike, I then sat at the metal seat behind him as I was thankful than ever to see him today.

“Hold on tight, Princess…” He smirk looking at my direction.

“Eh? Why-WHAAAAAAAAAAA!” And before I knew it he was already peddling the bike as fast as he could making my hug on his waist tightens.

“OH MY GOD I’M GONNA DIE!” I keep on yelling as tears had formed at the edge of my eyes, as second pass by, my embrace on his waist tightens. “I’M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE!”

Even it just took like several seconds I guess? It made me feel like it was forever TTOTT. The loaf bread was no longer in my mouth since it fell while I was screaming earlier. He stop right in front of the stairs to my class, I muttered a  thank you quickly as I proceeded up to the stairs. Before I completely forgot I yelled a good bye to him  with my usual smile as he wave his hand.

I’m thankful I reach my class in time TvT.

-

The bell just rang as I realize what just happened earlier… >/////< WTH! I was actually embracing him tightly throughout the ride T^T, so embarrassing. >///<

I can’t believe myself! It was just like in a story in which the guy would make tricks while riding the bike to make his girlfriend embrace him tighter… or that story in which, the guy would ride his bike slowly as the girl would lean her head on the guy’s back. Kyaaaaaaaah!

Reality then slap me out of my fantasies.

“That was embarrassing >///<!”  I uttered unconsciously, luckily no one heard me… I sighed in relief.

“Ano…” A cute voice snapped me back into reality again, I look up as I was welcomed by three girls. The other one has short brown hair and amber eyes, the other girl has sandy blonde wavy hair as her bangs were clipped away with a rabbit hairpin while her orbs is blue as the ocean,  the other one has charcoal black straight, long hair and lively dark grey eyes,

They all look so cute~!

“Are you the writer named ‘Crystalized_Princess’?” The girl with black hair ask as her eyes sparkle. Wait? How did she know me? O___O And yes, Crystalized_Princess is my user name at a said publishing website :-P

I was sure to hide my identity on that website!

“Are you?” The girl with sandy blonde hair ask this time with a smile.

“Please tell us it’s you!” The other girl said in the merge of squealing, I just blink twice.

I smiled at them as I nodded, before they could scream I place my index finger in front of my lip hushing them. They sat on different chair as they face me.

“I’m a big fan of you Princess!”- blondie

“Yeah! Your stories are amazing!”- browny

“I’ve been following you since middle school!”- and blacky XD

I don’t know their names okay XD

“You know! At your one shot stories, I always imagine that I’m the leading lady then Kai-oppa is my leading man~! Kyaaaaah!”- blacky. Eh? Who’s Kai?

“Same here! But the one I imagine is Taimin-oppa!”- browny, now who’s that guy this time?!

“You could have all of them! As long as TOP-oppa is mine! MINE!”- blondie. again? Who’s TOP!?!

“Kai-oppa is better! Look how awesome EXO is!” -_-“ what are they talking about…

“Taimin! Can’t you see how strong SHINee stood for years!?!”

“hah! Their unlike my Oppa! He’s the member king of Korean Music! The King of K-pop! The lead rapper of BIGBANG! The number one rapper in Korea! And the number one sex symbols back in 2013!”  *nosebleed* so how hawt exactly is he *Q* Kyaah! He must be very hot!

“He didn’t even show an inch of his skin…” blacky and browny… ah… so I am discourage… but he must be still hawt for being so XD.

“HE’S STILL NUMBER ONE IN KOREA FOR ME!”-blondy

Ah so it’s K-pop… -_-“…  All I knew is PSY and Lee Min Ho… and Kang Daesung… is that guy even a Korean? As far as, he was the one who sang one of my favorite songs… which is a Japanese…

“EXO!”

“SHINee!”

“BIGBANG!”

“Kai is still the best!”

“it’s Taimin!”

“IT’S TOP I TELL YOU! IT’S TOP! “

“Umm..” I finally uttered… as the three of them look at me they laugh awkwardly as they stood up before bowing a bit.

“We are terribly sorry for our manners Princess~!” They all said in unison as I told them to stop and just sit down.

“I’m Kaori Hana.”- blacky

“Mewa Neko here!” – blondy

“Aoi Natsume!” – browny

“Ah, Please to meet you guys!” I smiled at them.

“Ano, we actually came to return you this.” Mewa uttered as she took a notebook out of his bag, it was a familiar notebook with Sakura flower prints.  Wait? This is my story entitled as “Sent From above!”

A story of a girl who came into a delinquent  boy’s life during spring, the notebook is actually the books said cover :3

“There was your name written there, and the story became familiar later on, we later realize that you were Princess.” Aoi

“We really love all of your works… so…” –Kaori

“Can we be your friends!” All of them said in unison as I smiled. An image of a boy all alone in a court holding a basketball got painted in my mind. I could have tried to help him back then, but I was unable to save him in such loneliness  back then.

I got tongue-tied as a smile later crept on my face.

“Sure!”

~*^_^*~

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself from entering K-pop in the story XD.  Actually the fan war in our school is actually in between the three named group. I am not a fan of SHINee and EXO I don’t even know each member’s name! (their just all very handsome for me to know each one of them XD) but I like their MVs none the less Xd (if ever you ask XD)

As mostly of you know here, I’m a fan Of Bigbang, THE ONLY GROUP THAT I KNOW EACH SINGLE MEMBER’S NAME!!!

So on, that’s all, sorry for those EXO and SHINee’s fan out there, but I’m sure I’ll get to know each one of them later on :3