Chapter 43: Breaking The Silence

It's really cold here... Somehow, Japan has really something when it comes to winter. -_-a

I then sat on my coach, grab the remote before pointing it toward the television. I then pressed the power button as light was displayed on the black boring screen. Finding the channel boring, I keep pressing the next button as my eyes got glued on a certain channel for some reason.

It was the right decision I made.

["Hello everyone! This is Tanaka Izumi your host for tonight in 'Behind That Star!"] A lady with short black hair uttered within the screen as she sat on a emerald coach, beside the coach was a white and rather longer than what she is sitting on. With a microphone in her hand she continued speaking while

["Our guess for today has been out from the camera from the pass week, within that week our celebrity guess seems to have rumors spreading through the country We are lucky that she came to grant our request to be our guess for tonight after her leave."] I have a clue who's the guess they are talking about.

["The singer that made records after record. With her albums quickly moving from platinum to platinum. The one and only Shining Blue Sapphire, Kuroko Tetsuki!"] As I thought... I'm somehow curious how these things will go, I never heard any of them after receiving nothing but a thank you text message from Akashi Seijuurou.

After her name was announced, Tetsuki-stan moves from the back stage toward Miss Izumi. She's pretty as usual. With that above the knee cloud like dress and grey blazer, she then wore rather short heels as hair was braided at the right side of her head. She then smiled at Izumi-san who gave her a banquet of white flowers, rose, baby's breath or lilies I presume.

The host then gestured Tetsuki-san to sit on the white couch beside hers.

It was a long chit-chat between two seemingly close girls about fashion and etc until...

["Miss Kuroko, what do you have to say about the spreading rumors and photos recently?"] Silence filled the place as I grew silent as well.

["The photos were real actually, the guy I was with was the first guy I loved."] Even deeper silence, ["Pretty soon, I'm sure you'll know him... you probably know him by now or others might have known him."]

["Can you tell me the story Miss. Kuroko?"] Tetsuki-san then giggled before smiling sweetly.

["He was my childhood crush, I like him ever since I was in elementary."] Oh God! I did not know that! How sweet~!

["the first time I saw him was in a cemetery..."] the audience laugh so did I. ["and I keep on seeing him there... every time I visit my grandfather's grave he coincidentally too, is there."]

["I was like, ' is he my angel or something? Or maybe he's my reaper?' I began to be scared of him later on."] Well Akashi-kun is creepily handsome -_-a.

["Later, during my middle school... I befriended a guy while I was playing basketball... and yes, I play those types of sports... that guy was a teammate of the 'reaper' I call."] She shortly giggled ["After a few days, I met the 'reaper' again and I actually knew his name and befriended him... it's funny to how I get jealous even it not 'us' yet, well it can;t be helped his pretty popular after all."]

["How can you say he's popular then?"]

["of course, he's a genius, handsome and rich... every girls dream."] true! Maybe if I'm like those girls, I had gone head over heels on Akashi when I knew we were engage XD.

["I wonder how he'll react... he never knew I grew scared of him..."] The audience then laugh.

["After a year, I became good at basketball and became a regular at the women's team, thanks to him."] She smiled. ["I then met Kise-kun who became the member of his team, he was quite clingy to me yet I found it natural for he's clingy to the other members to...but it wasn't like that... he confess to me before our second year ended."] I saw that coming since, I had read the blue journal of Akashi-kun.