Chapter 49: Miraculous Call

"ARE THESE EVEN GRADES?!?" I yelled looking through the papers. There all F marks! What on earth!? Is this his grades since I broke up with him.

"F means ferfect you know!" He shrug, as me who utters perfection is completely annoyed.

"It's P! not F!" I then pulled his ears as he yelp for the sudden action of mine. "Man! I don't want you repeating on this! How did you pass during your first year?! Did you flirted on a genius or something!?"

"Ow! Ow! What are going to do with me?!"

"I'll tutor you! Obvious?" I half yelled as the whole team look at me, dragging the grey head out of the gym. The practices are over so it's probably fine right? "God! I hate your grades!"

"Much as I envy yours!"

"If you study you can have big grades to 'ya know!"

"but I hate studying..."

"Ugh!"

~One Hour Later.~

"I'M DONE WITH YOU!" I uttered aloud after reviewing ALL his subjects, teaching him of this and that. Asking him about this and that, and made him answer of this and that. -_- All the subjects he took is a piece of cake... maybe for me...

"We didn't start anything." He smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, but like before you're a fast learner Ahoizaki." I smiled earning the books, notebooks, papers, pencils, pens and all. "Seriously, why won't you just listen to your professors during classes?"

"If I'm would listen to a teacher, I'd only listen to you. Whatever you ask of me to do, it's my honor to do it." He smirk as my heart pounded again. Stupid giddy feeling! Stupid giddy feeling! Why are you back again?! Me blood is raising up as my face is turning red.

"Stupid... if that's what you think you'll never learn." I uttered standing up from the bench, as I carried my books up. "Anyway, I'd like to see your scores tomorrow... understood?"

"Aye ma'am!" He saluted as I giggle.

"Well that's all for now." I uttered taking my step forward, until I tripped on something I don't know. The things I was carrying went flying and fell as a huge mess. "Ow..."

"Clumsy as ever Yukidiot!" Before I even notice he was already in front of me looking slightly annoyed yet worried. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine... I just have to..." I lifted my head up only to notice that our faces are a few centimeters apart. He was staring at me, I was staring at him realizing what was happening I blush furiously as I back away due to shock. Result, both our foreheads got collided, it hurts T^T.

"What on earth?! Yuki—-" I somehow hate, how his face shifts, from hurt, angry, shock then smirk... what? I then realize my face was heating up.

I quickly pick the books up though. "so-sorry, senpai... umm- oh well... see you tomorrow on the practice!"

My voice was practically shaking... I left him...

Since I was too preoccupied of what happened earlier, I decided to try to relax outside the campus where  maybe I could forget it all. I wish to forget it all!

But that's impossible... T^T

Like how he cupped my cheeks back in new year...

It's haunting me every night T^T.

Sooner on my walk I notice a too familiar raven head which I simply ignored, pretending that I didn't saw him. But to no avail, he skip forward like a child stopping abruptly in front of me.  /I stop on my tracks rolling my eyes, crossing my arms as I glared at him.

"What?"

"Is that how you treat the heartthrob of this school who quit his gang just for you?" Really? -_- I don't believe you... there are stories I've written about that but I dump it, hating it. Play boys who pretended to do good things for the girl even though they meant to break her heart.

"That's none of my problem..." I drop both my hands to my side, forming my right hand into a knuckle before resting it on my hip, I'm acting like a boss for him to know that he has no place with me. "and I don't care."

"Why won't you give me  chance?" He said pleading a bit. I sighed heavily before thinking thoroughly if I should do it.

"What do you want?" I ask regretting that those words even went out of my mouth.

"Go out with me~!" He uttered cheerfully. I receive tons of glares just now. "You and Haizaki had broke up right? It's probably fine! We can have it this coming school festival!"

"I'll think about it..." I uttered dumbstruck as I left him there.

"I'll just meet up with you here tomorrow Kino-chan~!" Don't give me that nick name! My deceased brother gave that nick name to me!

-

I'm home, feeling stupid as I was on my bed. Not bothering to cook for dinner after feeding my 2 month old kitten Yui, which is now on my lap sleeping. 

My phone then rang out of the blue as took it, by the time I took sight of the screen it was a chibi Haizaki picture. I then blink, remembering that the last time he called me is the day before the break up of ours. Lol.

"What a miracle!" I welcomed him with that instead of a hello, I then giggled thinking what he's reasons of calling. I heard him laugh in a sarcastic way.

"I just called! Did an angel appeared?" He's flirting again. -_-

"No, just a annoying demon currently talking to me."

"Hey!" I laugh.

"But seriously, what made you call, Ahoizaki?" I ask as I laid on my bed, I then rolled over facing the bed sheets before kicking my legs up into the air, thinking how I could tease him while calling.

"Just about a guy whose name is Junji..." On the second thought, I can't tease him. I then sighed before sitting on the bed again growing serious. "look, i know that he often meet with you, and you shoul-"

"I swear, I really want to avoid him... besides he had pulled my hair and punch me... I hate him." He's worried eh? Sweet of him. "thanks for worrying, anyway, but there's nothing to worry..."

"Oh... I see..." He muttered as I blink. He doesn't sound convince at all...

"There's something you want to say obviously..." I uttered as he shut his phone down...

Stupid Haizaki... What is it that he doesn't want to discuss.

~*^_^*~

6 chapters to go and this baby will come to an end XD