Chapter 28: Strong For Too Long

"Se-Akashi-kun?" Her voice rang out through the orphanage, damn! Even she's just talking I found it magical and soothing to the ears. It's like an angel is whispering to me, no wonder I admire and idolize this girl as if she was the most amazing person in the world.

Oh God! This lady before us is Tetsuki Kuroko! Akashi Seijuurou's ex-girlfriend! Both of them hasn't move on yet! What to do? What to do? WHAT ON EARTH SHOULD I DO?!

"Mommy!" I was cut off from my trail of thoughts as Kat ran toward me and hug me knees, I don't really know what to do. I didn't even react as Kat hug me as she look up at me. "Isn't Tsuki-chan pretty? She's beautiful as you mommy! Ne! Tsuki-chan! meet my mommy Yukino!"

I don't really know what to do, I just stared at Kat smiling at Tetsuki as she look back at me, her face then showed nothing but worries. "Mommy? Are you alright?"

Oh Kat, I apologize! I don't know what to do! What to say, how to act, when to move!

"Kurokocchi what's wro-" I then notice a very handsome blonde looking at our direction as he approach Tetsuki-san, his golden honey orbs shows nothing but surprise yet also a tint of anger. God why is Kise Ryouta here? Why are things getting complicated? God help me! Why am I stuck in this situation? T^T

What crime had I committed!

"Kids! Come on! Let's go outside~! You see, Ayana-san, Kuroko-san, Kise-kun and Akashi-kun are old friends~ they need some time together again. You to Haruki-chan! come here!" Maylin, I love you from taking a little bit of the pressure! Kat glance at me one last time, as she smiled.

"See you later then mommy! Have fun with Kisenii and Tsukinee!"She ran away. I wish I would have fun! T^T

The air was heavy, I could feel everyone in this place tensing up, I felt like I was sweating bullets as I try to figure out everything. I was snapped back into reality as my hands seems like they were squeeze tight. Panic... I grew pale as I look at my hand being held by Akashi Seijuurou. How will Tetsuki react? She still loves him!

"You must be Yukino Ayana-san then!" the blonde model grinned at me. "Haruki-chan always talk about you since we came in here!" His smile lightens up.

"Yukino? What's wrong you're turning pale." Akashi look into my panicking eyes as I tried to pull my hand from his grip, but to no avail. This red head has a plan in his head as he tightens his grip. T^T Onii-chan! help me!

"Ah- I'm just glad! I had always admired Kise-kun and Kuroko-san so I'm kind of nervous and happy to see them!" I manage to pull a smile looking at the two people I truly admire. If not for this situation, I might have already ran to them, squeeze them into a hug, take pictures with them then ask for their autograph.... But I'm in this situation.... Condolence and good luck to me... T^T

"Yukino-san." The angel goddess smiled at me I mean Kuroko smiled at me, for some reason the heaviness I'm feeling left a bit as she hold such a reassuring and gentle expression.... Mother...

My sight softens as I grew quite calm, maybe she's an angel sent from heaven to give a person like me this wonderful feeling. "You must be Akashi-kun's girlfriend then?"

I'm feeling guilty T^T. My world fell apart, as she smiled at me. She still loves him, I'm sure! And this red haired idiot just won't let go of my hand.

"Ah-you-you got it wro-" I was cut off, as Akashi let go of my hand, just to move his had to my right shoulder and pulled me near.

"No, she's actually my fiancee, we'll get married after graduation." Akashi Seijuurou let me kill you please! T^T Why are you doing this to the obviously most kind person in the world ever! T^T To the girl you love of all people!

"Congratulations then." Her smile grew more gentle as I want to die right here right now!

"Ne, ne! Kurokocchi! It's getting dark! Do you want me to send you home?" The blonde model smiled at Kuroko as she smiled and nodded in reply. "It was nice meeting you Ayana-san! And I'm glad to see you again Akashicchi!" He grinned at us.

"It was nice seeing you again to, Ryouta, Tetsuki." Akashi smiled at the two as I smiled at them to. Forcibly but not obviously T^T.

"Let's go Kurokocchi?" He smiled at the bluenette.

They walk pass through us. I then look at Akashi-kun only for me to be surprise and shock. Tears were falling down his cheeks as he was quite shaking to. He was acting strong for so long, he wasn't able to hold them back.

"Akashi-ku-" I was cut off as he embrace me, his sobs rang out through the orphanage as I tried to comfort him by rubbing his back. He offered me comfort back then, I should offer him the same.

"I'm sorry..." He uttered in a voice that could break my heart. He was one of the mightiest person I've met, I never thought I'll see him this broken. Where did his smirk go? "I'm sorry..."

I am well aware that he is not apologizing to me.

"If God truly exist... I hope he'd forgive me..." he whispered as he was shaking rapidly. I could not find a word to comfort him, all I could do is let him embrace me and hear him out.

I knew it...

He half lied to break her heart completely, to make her hate him, for her to move on from the love they both shared. All she has to do now is to move on from the heartache.

I love writing fiction...

But what's happening before my eyes is truly nonfiction.

In the world so cruel, we were punish for an unknown mistake.

I wonder.... Once more.... Which crime had we committed, for us to get hurt and to feel do much pain.

~*^_^*~

Wattpad's getting confusing... -_- here i am, getting confuse to what to write next...

"WHERE ON EARTH IS THE DEDICATION BUTTON!"