Chapter 30: Sad, Happy, Angry?

"Ayana-chan are you alright?"

"Aya-chan...?"

"Yana-chan what's wrong?"

I look up to see Neko, Hana and Natsume looking worried at me as I manage to smile at them. I know I won't be able to convince them since my eyes are quite red as there as black rings underneath my eyes. I'm obviously stressed and tired.

"I'm fine." Behind those words means, I'm in trouble, leave me alone, I need help, I'm not okay. But I can't tell them the situation it's only between the four of us.  I really need to apologize to them after this, I pity Kise-kun to.... I was really tackles, I'm sure being honest he might accidentally blurt it out.

My father even called me saying we were to have the Akashis as our guess tonight... so I'm guessing it's tonight.

Even Akashi-kun is a wonderful person, still.... It's a pain to be with someone who you don't love.

Seriously! I only write fictions about this back then, but those pain I'm making my characters went through are a little similar to the pain that I'm currently suffering.

"Well I'll be honest...." I manage to utter as they look at me more worried and curious. I smiled at them. "I have a problem.... But I'm sorry it's just that.... It's too... complicated..."

"ARE YOU HAVING YOUR VISITATION TODAY?!"

"Eh? Wha-"

"I KNEW IT! YOU WON'T STAND UP BACAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR BLOOD FAIRY VISITING YOU!" What on earth are they talking about?

Attention, that's what we have XD

"You should have told us your problem, I brought an extra with me." Hana whispered as they suddenly grab my arm only to pull me toward the bathroom.... No.... we went pass it.... I really have no idea what they're doing.... But I just let them drag me around.

I found myself on the school back's ground along with them.

"Ayana-chan..." Neko then hug me for some reason, the other three then followed.

"Please let it go, Yana-chan." Natsume whispered as I was in the merge of crying, pool pf tears formed by the edge of my eyes as I tried to hold it back.

"We're here...." By that, I really cried, with the three of them embracing me tight as if I was a child needing a parents' love. 

"Why... why is the world so mean to me?" I uttered between sobs as I buried my face unto Neko's shoulder crying even harder. Why indeed?

I'm somehow glad that they know when I need them, they know when I'm about to break down, they know when I need to cry...

And it's frustrating that I can't bring myself to tell them my situation.

They're so wonderful.... Am I even worthy to have them?

-

I was still somehow frustrated, but the girls did a lot of things to cheer me up so I just tried my best to smile again. But my smile quickly faded as I entered the gym being welcomed with a splash of water. I slowly open my eyes to see the whole Shikibo basketball team frozen for an instant. And surprisingly Haizaki is around.

"challenge accepted." I whispered silently as I saw Kazunarie smirking. I then took a bucket and ran toward them. Somehow I had fun.

-

"Hacho!" that was me sneezing. "What got into you people playing 'Saint John' in the middle of aut-ah-hah! Hacho!" I shivered remembering how cold it is.