2. Sleepovers are always fun

"No, I don't like sweet things, I want sour candy!" Sam whined.

Jisung and Sam went to their local grocery store for snacks and drinks. They managed to agree on the drinks but were still bickering over sweets.

"You are literally the only one who likes that, let's get something sweet instead!" But of course Jisung whined harder.
"We usually get something sweet, I always compromise with you. You really wanna argue over something so small? Whatever, let's just not get candy."

"You're not my mom, I'm buying candy for myself." Jisung already reached for the shelf when a voice interrupted him.

"If you guys are done bickering, can I finally grab something? You're kinda in the way."

Library Boy.

Jisung froze in his tracks, his hand still lingering near the shelf. Library Boy raised an eyebrow, "can I?" He seemed annoyed, but Jisung still thought he was cute. Without a word Jisung just slowly backed away and just watched Library Boy grab some candy.

When he was gone Sam couldn't help but laugh, "here was your big moment and you couldn't bring out a word. You do realise you have to talk to people for them to like you?"

"First of all, rude. And second off all, not true, he's never talked to me before and I like him."

"He just asked you to move though, and he told you off at the library. Is that not talking?"

Jisung softly pushed Sam, "you mean he told US off at the library, you meanie!" Sam smirked, "just get the candy you want and let's get out of here- oh, what's that? You're grabbing the sour candy? Don't tell me it's because that's what Library Boy is buying."

"No! It's because I can compromise! ᴬⁿᵈ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵇᵘʸᶦⁿᵍ ᶦᵗ."

"What was that?"

"Fine! Also because he's buying it, but shut up now."

"Love you too."

Their relationship was like this all the time, always bickering, but still the bestest of friends. Jisung met Sam on the first day of college. The boys accidentally bumped into each other at the very first day of moving into the dorms. This accident caused them to drop a few things, immediately cursing each other out. Later they found out they were taking the same classes and because it was too awkward for them to meet new people, they kind of stuck together. Now these boys argue like an old married couple, but they are inseparable.

"Do you wanna stay for the night and head to classes together tomorrow?" Sam asked as they walked back to the dorms.

"Yeah sure, just let me grab a few things at my dorm then."

When Jisung opened his door he noticed how clean the dorm was. "Oh hyung, did you finally clean? It was about time!"

"Ha-ha, very funny. I'm having a few friends over tonight, so I tidied a bit." Jisung's roommate, Lewis, said. "Don't worry they're not staying long, I know you have classes in the morning."

"Don't worry about it, I'm staying at Sam's dorm for the night." Jisung said as he went to grab a few things.

Someone knocked on the door of their dorm. "It's open!" Lewis shouted from the couch.
"Too lazy to open the door huh?" Jisung said before the door opened.

"I'm a bit early, hope that's okay. And if not, I'm not leaving now so deal with it." Lewis's friend said upon entering.

"Ah, Jisung this is my friend Minho, I don't think you've met him before." Lewis introduced them.
Jisung turned around but froze.
"Minho, this is my roommate Jisung. Not very important anyway because he's not here tonight."
It was... Library Boy.
Minho smirked, "so it seems."

Sam and Jisung walked back to Sam's dorm, Jisung still paralysed by his little interaction. "Hey, Are you going to be like this all night? Because that's no fun." Sam said, half making fun of Jisung's state.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ONE OF LEWIS'S FRIENDS THOUGH!" Jisung exclaimed, still in disbelief.
Sam rolled his eyes, "Sure hope it's not going to be the only thing you can talk about tonight." He was just teasing his friend, but as soon as he said it he realised it might sound too mean. Jisung, however, did not seem to pick up the mean tone. "It's just so- so- so- WHO would've thought?!" They talked about Minho, previously known as Library Boy, until they reached Sam's dorm.

"Let's turn off our brains and just watch a movie now, okay?" Sam suggested when he unlocked the door. "hm alright, alright, I know when to shut up." Jisung teased Sam.

They agreed to watch a horror movie though both of them are scaredy cats.
"After this you're going to need to accompany me to the bathroom, no way I'm getting out of bed in the dark alone!" Jisung said, while hiding behind his hands.
"Sure, but then don't whine if I wake you up every hour because the dark can be pretty scary."

In the end, Jisung ended up sleeping in the same bed as Sam instead of on the air mattress next to Sam's bed. It wasn't necessarily Jisung's will to sleep there, but Sam couldn't sleep after the movie, so he asked if Jisung could sleep with him. Just to be sure, just to be safe.

"Sam, I need to pee."

"Hm."

"Sam! I need to pee!" Jisung repeated, but Sam was still half asleep. "Sam!!"

"Alright, alright, I'm awake. What?"

"I need to pee."

"Then go pee, jesus." Sam turned around again and buried himself in the covers.

"Can you at least turn on the light? I'm not trying to get killed tonight." Jisung whined.

"You're not going to get killed, the worst thing that can happen is trip over some clothes on the floor."

"What if I trip, bump my head and die? Then what?"

"Oh shut up, I'll walk with you. And you still say I'm the dramatic one?"

Even though their small bathroom was directly attached to the dorm, Jisung still held Sam's hand as they walked through the dark.

"You could've just used the flashlight on on your phone, instead of making me get out of bed." Sam whined.

"Didn't think about it, but if you're so smart, why didn't you suggest that before getting out of be- OW!"

Sam laughed because he knew Jisung had just bumped into the bathroom door, "Idiot."

"Who are you calling an idiot? Idiot."

They both smiled, though neither of them could see it because of the dark.

"Just hurry, I'll guard the door for you while you're in there." Sam said mockingly.

"Don't worry, soon we'll be in bed again. I bet you already miss my cuddles." Jisung nagged right back.

"Okay, bye I'm going to bed now, have fun walking back in the dark." Sam always teased Jisung like this, but to be fair, Jisung could be a little brat sometimes so he kind of deserves it.

"No wait! I'll hurry, please just wait!"

Jisung quickly closed the door behind him and went to do his business. Sam just smiled to himself. It was probably not more than 20 steps from the bed to the bathroom, yet Jisung clung onto him as if he was his last hope.

But then again, Jisung has always clung onto Sam. And to be fair, Sam loved it, he finally had a best friend he could rely on.