52. Good riddance

“I am happy to announce that this campus is officially Yeonwoo free!”

Jisung immediately jumped up from Minho’s couch. “Are you serious?”

Minho smiled brightly from ear to ear and nodded. “I’m serious.”

One by one the guys all sprung up and ran over to congratulate Minho. Everyone was talking over each other and cheering so loudly, Jisung couldn’t really tell what they were saying. But it didn’t matter. Yeonwoo was gone. He was really gone. Before Jisung realised it, they were all in a big group hug and jumping up and down. Luckily Minho didn’t have any roommates, but for whoever had a room adjacent to Minho’s wasn’t very lucky.

When the boys calmed down, Minho told them everything that had happened in the principal’s office.

“She told me that she had received word from Ms. Kim, Yeonwoo’s mom. Apparently two days after Jisung and I stopped by her house, she pulled Yeonwoo out of school. When the principal asker her why, she disclosed Yeonwoo’s history with me. Ms. Kim also gave her a letter to pass on to me.” Minho pulled white envelope out of his back pocket and held it up for everyone to see. He carefully took the content out of the envelope, as if he was afraid to rip it. Two sheets of paper came out of it. Minho gave one of them to Jisung to read. Jisung took the paper, confused why Minho would give it to him.

“Read it out loud.” Minho encouraged Jisung.

Jisung folded the paper open, it was a letter. To Minho.

“Dear Minho,” Jisung started. “I’m sorry to hear everything that happened to you. I don’t think it’s suited for Yeonwoo to stay on this campus. I hope you can accept this as an apology for all the hurt he has caused you. You were always a pleasure to have around. After you left Yeonwoo must have suffered a lot, but he should never have taken it out on you.”

Everyone nodded along as they listened to Jisung.

“For everything that you’ve done for Yeonwoo, for all the hurt Yeonwoo has caused you and for your honesty, please accept our payment as apology to you and your new boyfriend. We’ve paid for…” Jisung stopped and his head swung towards Minho. “Is it true, did they really?” Jisung asked in disbelief.

“What? What did they do?” Innie asked.

“Let me see that!” Chris’ grabby hands were already reaching for the letter but Minho stopped him.

Minho nodded and asked Jisung to continue.

Jisung swallowed and turned back to the letter. “We’ve paid for your tuition for the upcoming year. We want you to be able to stay in a place where you can finally be yourself.”

Jisung hugged Minho. “This is amazing news Minho! We did it, we got rid of Yeonwoo, for good!” Jisung cried with joy into his boyfriend’s arms.

“Doesn’t your dad still pay you for tuition though?” Sky asked. “Since it’s court ordered.”

Minho slowly rocked side to side with Jisung still in his arms. “Yup, so since my tuition for next year is already paid… How about I treat you guys to a nice dinner with my dad’s money.”

“His money going to feed a bunch of queers is probably the best way to spend it.” Lewis snickered. “So let’s go spend that man’s money!”

The all cheered and congratulated Minho again.

The guys went back to their dorms in the late afternoon to change for dinner. They decided they would go as fancy as they could. Everyone's partners were invited too. Wooyoung, Sungyoung and Mai of course had to be there too. Felix was the only one without a partner, but he was just happy to be there.

“Wow, Jisung.” Minho gasped when he opened the door to Jisung’s bedroom. “You’re stunning.”

“I’m shirtless.” Jisung rolled his eyes.
“Yes, and very stunning.” Minho grasped Jisung’s waist before he could even try to put a shirt on. He started to place soft kisses on Jisung’s neck. Licking his boyfriend’s collarbone in the process.

Jisung moaned, but he had to pull away. “We don’t have time for that right now. Besides, you forgot to close the door.”

Minho pushed the door closed with his right foot and smirked. An open door wasn’t going to stop him. He started to plant sweet kisses again, that soon developed into sucking on Jisung’s perfect skin. Jisung didn’t want the love bites to show, but he also wasn’t going to stop Minho. It just felt too good.

Minho grabbed Jisung’s ass and gestured for Jisung to jump. He did as he was told and Minho swiftly picked him up. Only for him to throw Jisung onto the bed again seconds later. Minho already started to work on the button on Jisung’s pants when a hand got in the way.

“Minho, we literally leave in fifteen.” Jisung’s eyes were still closed, but his hand was stopping Minho’s.

“Hmm, don’t you want me?” Minho teased.

But Jisung quickly crawled from underneath Minho and zipped his pants back up. “I must resist!”

Minho giggled and sat up on Jisung’s bed. “Just finish getting dressed, you’re very naked for someone who is supposed to leave in a few minutes.”

“And who’s fault is that?” Jisung grabbed a white button up shirt. He didn’t have a lot of fancy clothes. But like most people, Jisung owned black dress pants and a white button up. He figured that would be good enough.

Only now was he able to get a good look at Minho. His boyfriend was wearing chunky derby shoes, which gave his neat outfit a bit more of a modern look. Minho was also wearing black dress pants, but paired with a black blouse instead. The first couple of buttons were unbuttoned. Minho had also taken off his leather jacket and let it drape over his shoulder as he held it in the front. He truly looked like one of a kind.

Soon Jisung discovered his friends could actually be very handsome if they desired to. The entire group was dressed for the red carpet. But they would just have dinner together. Mai was the first of the girls to arrive. She was wearing a black, sparkly cocktail dress.

“Sungyoung said she’ll be here soon.” Mai said as she put her phone in the tiny purse she brought.

And on cue, Sungyoung entered the room. She peered in, seeing everyone else was already there.

“I’m sorry for being late!” Sungyoung was the last to arrive, but technically still on time. She wore a wine red halter evening dress. It wasn’t a dress you could wear any occasion, she must have waited to wear it for a long time.

“I am definitely the luckiest man in the world.” Sky looked Sungyoung up and down before giving her a kiss.

“I’m afraid you’re wrong.” Minho teased. “With Jisung by my side, I am already the luckiest in the world.”

Lewis, Chris and Sky were driving, since they needed to head to a city over. It was already starting to become dark outside as winter was approaching again. So on top of their fancy clothes, they had to wear thick winter coats.

Minho and Jisung were in Lewis’ car, together with Wooyoung. He was driving a bit fast. Jisung guessed he was unconsciously racing the other two cars. Too bad for Lewis, Chris was the first one to arrive. Lewis parked the car in the parking lot and they headed to the restaurant.

Though it was quite fancy, they were able to make a reservation for the same day. It was a Tuesday after all. Not many people would be out to eat on this day, unless they had something to celebrate.
Walking into this restaurant almost felt like walking into a luxury hotel. The wooden floors were varnished and so polished, Jisung could almost see his own reflection in it. At the end of the hallway they found the entrance with a hostess waiting for them.