23. A turn of events

"I don't think I can ever get married." Jisung suddenly said after pulling away from Minho's amazing kiss.

"Why not?" Minho looked confused, as if he had already set his mind on marrying Jisung. He hadn't yet though, it was still too early for that.

"Because it's already really embarrassing for me to kiss someone in front of my best friend. Imagine doing it in front of all your friends and family! Way too uncomfortable." Jisung shivered.

Sam laughed and Minho's face washed with relief. "Maybe you'll be less embarrassed if you practised more." Minho said and swooped him in for a kiss again.

Jisung let it happen because he liked it, but it was still a little embarrassing for him.

"Alright, alright. I know when it's my cue to leave." Sam said while getting up.

"Innie is in his dorm. Alone." Minho said as he smirked at Sam.

Sam turned red, "I'm not going to him!" He quickly left the dorm. Jisung and Minho both laughed, Sam must like Innie a lot.

"Soo.." Minho said, pulling Jisung as close as he could, his hands on Jisung's waist.

"So what?" Jisung blushed, he liked being as close as he could to Minho.

"I like being alone with you, Jisung." Minho whispered in Jisung's ear. Jisung's shivered and his ears turned red. Minho somehow really knew how to turn him on.

Minho softly and slowly planted a kiss on Jisung's lips. Jisung kissed back and soon their lips were synchronising. Jisung moved his hand through Minho's hair and sometimes softly tugged at it.

Minho turned the two of them to the right, so that Jisung's back was pressed against the wall now. One of Minho's hands stayed on Jisung's hips and the other moved to the younger's behind, softly grasping it.

Without realising, Jisung softly moaned when they deepend their kiss. Their tongues were swirling around eachother and sometimes Minho would stop to kiss Jisung's neck. When Minho did that, Jisung definitely couldn't hold back his whimpers anymore.

Minho made sure to press Jisung flat against the wall, but it wasn't enough for Jisung. He needed to be closer to Minho, he needed more than this.
Jisung grabbed the back of Minho's neck to pull him closer and he started to rub their bodies together.

"Min- Minho..." Jisung softly moaned in between kisses.

"Yes baby?" Minho smiled against their kiss, then moving his lips to Jisung's neck again.

"I want mor-" Jisung was interrupted by the sound of the dormdoor opening again.
Both boys froze and waited to see who was coming in. It wouldn't have mattered who it was anyway, because as long as someone came through that door it meant they had to stop with what they were doing.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" Lewis asked as he closed the door and peeked around the corner.

"If I say yes, will you go away?" Minho asked teasingly. Jisung didn't understand how Minho stayed so calm. Jisung's heart was racing, afraid Lewis had caught them in the act.

Minho must have more experience with this, I guess.

"Probably not. I just came from the gym and I really need to shower." Lewis said, throwing his bag on the ground.

Minho leaned down to whisper something into Jisung's ear when Lewis was not in hearing range anymore. "That's what we should have done, we should've locked ourselves in the bathroom so no one could have disturbed us."

Jisung's mind went wild thinking about that scenario. Now all he could imagine was their make out session leading to shower sex.

"I know what you're imagining." Minho teased Jisung. "Do you like picturing me naked?"