20. A real date

Just like Jisung expected, he couldn't fall asleep. He was way too nervous for the next day. But when he finally did fall asleep, it was the next day before Jisung could realise.

Lewis wasn't home, he slept over at his boytoy's dorm, so luckily Jisung could prepare for his date in peace. The friend group kind of made fun of Lewis for it, but Lewis didn't care about it at all. He thought it was funny too that they called Wooyoung his boytoy.

It was 09:21 when Minho picked Jisung up from his dorm.

"Are you excited?" Minho asked with a big smile on his face.

"I could barely even sleep, that's how excited I am." Jisung admitted. "So where are we going?"

"I told you," Minho said while grabbing Jisung's hand, "it's a surprise."

"Not fair."

"What isn't fair is that I have to wait to see the excitement on your face until we get there, it's a fortyfive minute drive." Minho pouted.

When they exited the dorms they let go of each other's hand. "I wish we didn't need to be this careful." Jisung sighed. "But don't worry, I get why we shouldn't when your dad might see us."

"Jisung, you're the one who proposed to do this, you know I don't care when it comes to you." Minho reached for Jisung's hand again, but Jisung quickly avoided it.

"Just in case. I don't want you to get hurt again." Jisung shook his head to dismiss the bad thoughts.

They didn't talk much during the car ride. This was mostly because Minho gave Jisung the aux and now Jisung was trying to put together the perfect playlist on the go.

"I like your SHINee concert hoodie by the way, I think I went to the same concert." Minho said, quickly glancing at Jisung while driving. Jisung chuckled, "Sam was right after all."

"What do you mean?"

"I thought it might be weird to wear it, especially on a date. Sam said that if you didn't like SHINee, I should find another guy. Everyone likes SHINee."

Minho laughed, "I mean, that's very true."

After forty minutes had passed they drove past the biggest amusement park in the country. Jisung's face lit up when he saw it, but then quickly realised they probably weren't going there because they were driving past it. Jisung slumped back in his seat and tried to not look disappointed.
Minho noticed it and smirked, little did Jisung know they were in fact going to the park. The parking lot was just on the other side of the park, a ten minute walk from the main entrance. Jisung had never been to the park, so he didn't know this.

"We're here." Minho said, turning off the engine after he had parked. He turned to Jisung and just like he expected, Jisung's face lit up again.
From where they were parked, they could still see the amusement park.

"So we ARE going there?" Jisung said, pointing to the park.

Minho nodded, "I knew you would like it. Let's get something to drink first and walk around the park to see what attractions you want to ride first."

They got out of the car and as soon as he could Jisung grabbed Minho's hand and started heading towards the park. Minho smiled broadly as he let himself get dragged along.

"Oh they have a boba stand!" Jisung pointed towards a bubble tea stand as soon as they entered the park.

"You want one? I'll pay." Minho already headed towards the stand. Jisung stopped him, "but you've already paid for the entry tickets."

Minho shrugged, "and I'M taking YOU on a date, so everything today is on me. I don't take no for an answer." Minho winked at Jisung.

Oh how Minho could give Jisung butterflies so easily. "But Minho-"