18. Didn't quite expect that

"He did what? He did it again, didn't he?!" Sam was starting to get up, ready to fight Minho for assaulting Jisung again.

"No, Sam, sit down!" Jisung chuckled. "He asked me. I wanted him to." He clarified while pulling Sam back down again.

"OH? Do tell!"

"When we walked back I realised he hadn't told you a part of the story that he did tell me." Jisung told Sam.

"So he lied to me?" Sam asked confused.

"No, no! He told you all that you needed to know. But he left out a part where he confessed to me. And I didn't even realise until just now."

Sam's mouth dropped open, "Wait a moment! He confessed?!"

Jisung nodded, "He did! He told me he isn't even interested in anyone else anymore, he kept thinking about me apparently."

"Oh my god, Jisung!" Sam lost his mind. "That is so exciting though! Wait how did this lead to your kiss?"

"When I realised his confession, I brought it up and we talked about it for a little. Apparently he's had his eye on me since he nagged at me at the library."

"I can't believe he started liking you around the same time that you started liking him."

Jisung beamed, "and then before we entered the dorm, he held me back. It was so cute, he was stumbling and fumbling trying to get the words out." Jisung chuckled. "Then he asked if he could kiss me and I let him, it was kinda sweet."

"Wow." Sam said. "Just wow. Who would've thought you two would end up like this. So is he your boyfriend now?"

Jisung's smile turned into a frown, "no. Well, I don't know. We didn't discuss it."

"Do you want him to be?" Sam asked.

"Is it bad if I do? After everything that happened."

"Not at all, I understand." Sam hugged his best friend.

"I'm glad you're okay with him now. What if his dad finds out though? He'll get hurt again, because of me. I don't want that." Jisung was already worried about a future that wasn't even guaranteed to happen.

"How about you just enjoy this feeling first before worrying about the future." Sam smiled and patted Jisung on the back.

"You're right, you're right. Maybe it will all just work out. It will, right?"

"I'm sure of it!"

The mood was so much better now than it was the past few days. It felt good to have everything cleared up and to have Minho on Jisung's side.
Sam and Jisung decided to head over to Jisung's dorm. Because they were okay now they actually looked forward to all hanging out together.

"I heard everything is great between everyone again, that's so good to hear!" Lewis hugged Jisung and Sam when they entered. Jisung never knew Lewis was much of a hugger, but maybe he just didn't know him that well yet.

Jisung looked at Minho over Lewis's shoulder and smiled, "yeah, everything is great again."

Jisung didn't know, but Sam caught the cute interaction between Jisung and Minho. Because when Jisung smiled sweetly at Minho, Minho blushed. It was sweet.

"Should I invite everyone over tonight? I think we all felt the tension and I think it's good to have a chill night again." Lewis proposed. Everyone agreed and Lewis texted their other friends to come over after dinner.
Surprisingly everyone was able to come over, even though it was pretty last moment. Chris was slightly upset that he had to cancel the gym for that day, but he said it was fine because he got to see his best friends again.

Sam and Jisung were sitting next to each other with a little gap between them, when the others entered. Minho had stepped out for a moment to buy some drinks and snacks at the local convenience store.
Minho happened to enter with Sky, who was the last one to arrive. Sky took a seat and Minho passed everyone a drink from his bag.

Minho placed himself in the gap between Sam and Jisung, where he had originally sat down.
Nobody knew about the situation and they all gave Minho a weird look. Lewis noticed and smirked.

"We know you aren't too keen about what happened at the last party, but I think it's a bit too much to separate them. Don't you think?" Felix said, raising an eyebrow.

Lewis snorted. Now everyone gave him a weird look.

"Sorry, I can't say why I'm laughing yet. It's not my story to tell." Lewis smiled and nodded towards Minho.

A little bit shy, but Minho wrapped his arm around Jisung's shoulder. "Actually, Jisung and I are... dating." Minho hesitated with his answer, because he didn't want to say the wrong thing.
It didn't matter to Jisung at all what Minho said, he was beaming just because now Minho had openly admitted to liking him. Minho could have lied or just state that there was nothing between them. But he hadn't and that mattered to Jisung.

Innie and Felix audibly gasped.

"Okay, no offense at all, but I thought you kinda hated gays." Chris said, clearly still processing what Minho just stated.
Though Chris was also one of Minho's closest friends, Minho had never told him the full truth about why his dad hated him. So this news came as a total shock to the eldest.

"Well, turns out, I am a gay." Minho jokes, "bisexual, actually." That was probably the first time Minho had ever said it out loud. Nobody else noticed, but Jisung could see Minho's hand shake.
He must have been nervous to tell them that.
Without hesitating Jisung held Minho's hand, trying to tell him you did well, I'm proud of you. And it seemed to work, Minho calmed down as he held Jisung's hand back.
"Actually, I'm still figuring it out." Minho added. "I just know that I like Jisung a lot, and luckily he likes me back."

Though Minho had seemed so confident earlier in the year, he was very shy now. Especially when the group hit him with a silence, he didn't dare to look directly at anyone.

"I'm proud of you!" Chris finally said. "Good for you!"

"I'm gay." Felix suddenly said. They all turned their heads towards him.
"I was afraid to say so earlier because of Minho to be honest, and I also didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Either way, I'm glad I finally said it."

"We're proud of you too." Minho smiled. "And also, thank you for accepting me."

"Let's start gay anonymous, I'm Jisung and I'm gay." Jisung joked while chucking at his own joke.

Most of them laughed, but Lewis actually said, "I'm Lewis and I'm bi, but I think everyone knows that."

"Am I the only one who didn't know that?" Innie immediately asked confused. But everyone shook their heads.
"I live with this man and I had no idea." Jisung stated.

"Really? Lewis asked confused. "Really, no one knew?"

"No, we're literally all finding this out right now." Chris said. "I've known you for ages, but I never would've guessed."

"Really?" Lewis just couldn't believe it. "I thought it was obvious."

Jisung shook his head again.

"Jisung, how many times this year did I kick you out of the dorm and sent you to Sam?" Lewis asked.

"Um, a couple of times. Because you don't want me to meet your friends apparently- OH." Jisung finally realised. "Wooyoung isn't a friend and you definitely didn't just watch a movie together, did you?"

"Well I guess you could say we did a little bit of Netflix and chill." Lewis smirked. "Neither of us are romantically interested in eachother though."

Everyone audibly gasped at the thought of Lewis bringing home a boytoy.

"It's not like I kept it a secret, honestly you all could have known."

It seemed like sexuality had become a more open topic now and everyone seemed to like it. It all gave them some space to breathe.