29. So much is happening

Jisung didn't know what hit him when Minho suddenly started to sob uncontrollably into his chest.

"God, Jisung, I'm awful. I'm so disgusting, I hate myself! We should just break up, I'm not good for you, you'll end up hating me too!" Minho cried out. He grabbed Jisung's clothes tightly, clearly signaling he wasn't ready to let Jisung go.

Even in his shocked state, Jisung hugged Minho as close as he possibly could. Really squeezing Minho into the tightest hug he ever had.

"Minho if you think I am ever going to let you go, you're dead wrong. Don't worry, okay? I'm not going anywhere, I promise." Jisung caressed Minho's soft hair. "I promise, Minho."

Minho seemed to have calmed down. He wasn't crying anymore and when Jisung checked his eyes were closed. Then Minho started taking soft, deep breaths and Jisung realised Minho had cried himself to sleep.

It must have been very mentally draining for Minho to expose himself like that. Of course the crying must have been physically draining too. Jisung hoped Minho would get some rest now that he was asleep.
Jisung kissed the top of Minho's head before tucking him into bed. He could sleep while Jisung was going to update Lewis.

"Hey, how's it going?" It felt a bit awkward for Jisung to say to Lewis right after all that had happened.

"Jisung, you're awake! Where's Minho?" Lewis stood up to give Jisung a hug and to check for other signs that Jisung might not be well. "Also, are you okay? I was really worried when you collapsed like that."

"You can stop touching me now, I'm okay." Jisung smiled. "Minho's sleeping. He just told me about everything that happened between him and Yeonwoo, I think talking about it really drained him. I hope he feels better after sleeping though."

Lewis nodded, but then asked, "Wait, who is Yeonwoo?"

"You... you don't know?"

Lewis shook his head, "I've never heard of him."

"Oh. Well, remember that first big fight Minho told you about? Where he attempted... doesn't matter. Anyway, that fight was about Yeonwoo. His ex-boyfriend." Jisung couldn't believe he was the first to hear, he thought Lewis already knew everything. Like, everything.
He wasn't sure if it was okay to tell Lewis, but he then he figured better Lewis than anyone else.

Lewis stayed quiet for a bit, trying to gather his thoughts. Then he seemed to realise something.
"Why is this coming up now though?"

"Yeonwoo... transfered to our school."

"Excuse me?"

"To my class to he specific. Minho saw and told me to stay away from him."

"Oh my god... Well, I don't know what happened exactly, but I trust Minho. If he says to stay away from this kid, I believe him." As expected Lewis was immediately on Minho's side. Jisung knew to choose Minho's side as well.

Jisung pulled his phone out of pocket to text Sam. When he unlocked his phone he saw Sam had already texted him first.

I spoke to Yeonwoo, Minho sounds kinda shady. I know you love him, but maybe watch it.

And

Yeonwoo told me Minho broke up with him through text and then totally ghosted him. Apparently he also forced Yeonwoo to keep their relationship a secret. Like, secret SECRET. Don't let Minho do that to you.

Jisung started to angrily type back.

You have no idea, you don't know Minho like that. I will explain everything to you later, do NOT trust Yeonwoo.

Jisung didn't feel like picking up when his phone starting ringing, he just let it go off. It was on silent mode anyway.

Jisung felt his blood boil again. Now Yeonwoo was manipulating Sam too, trying to make him believe Yeonwoo was the true victim in this relationship.

"Jisung, what's wrong? I've never seen your eyebrows burried this deep into your eyes." Lewis took a better look at Jisung.

"Sam texted me that he talked to Yeonwoo and Yeonwoo is totally trying to flip the situation! He's telling Sam that he is the victim like he didn't out Minho to his dad which caused that HUGE fight!" Jisung was ready to sceam and slam every door he came across on his way to Yeonwoo.

"He did what now? I think that this kid and I need to have a talk together!" Jisung had never seen Lewis this angry. Usually he was the calm and collected one, the one who wanted to hear out everyone's story first.
Apparently that didn't matter when it came to Minho. Well, maybe it did, but not in this situation. Jisung was angry too, but he was pretty sure that if he took Lewis to Yeonwoo now he would definitely make use of those muscles.
Part of Jisung really wanted to see that. He thought about how good it would feel if Yeonwoo got his payback. But somewhere in the back of his mind Jisung's conscious was screaming to handle it in a more rational way. Even though it was hard.

Jisung decided to tell Lewis in more detail what Minho just had told him. It seemed like it had made Lewis's rational brain come back to him, because he said, "It does make sense now. It's not okay, but it makes sense."

"What do you mean?" At this moment nothing made sense to Jisung, what could Lewis possibly mean that it makes sense?

"Well, like I said, it's not okay, but to look from Yeonwoo's perspective... he had to keep their relationship a secret when all he probably wanted to do was tell the world." For some reason those words made Jisung even angrier. "Minho probably never told him about the way his dad is, he probably just kept avoiding the topic of visiting his home. Maybe Yeonwoo thought he was helping Minho by telling his dad."

"How is that helpful?!" Jisung felt even more frustrated, "he practically put Minho in the hospital with one sentence!"

"Yeah it really was not okay, it's fucked up even, but Yeonwoo probably really didn't know about Minho's situation. I'm the only person Minho's ever told that to." Lewis looked at Jisung again. "And you, he also told you, you're an exception. Today he told you even more than he ever told me." Lewis sounded jealous.
No that wasn't quite it, Lewis would never be jealous of Jisung like that. He sounded disappointed.

Jisung definitely felt very special though, Minho must trust and love him a lot. Through all his frustration he could still feel the butterflies tickling in his stomach.

"I'm going to check up on Minho again." Jisung said, briefly pointing in the direction of his room.

"Hm, I'll go figure out what to do with Yeonwoo in the meantime."

Jisung nodded, "I think we should also tell Sam about it, he thinks Minho was really horrible to Yeonwoo."

"He's in his dorm right? I'll go tell him right now, for now it would be best if no one interacts with him."

Jisung nodded, "tell him I sent you." Then he watched Lewis walk out of their dorm.
When he turned around to check up on Minho in his room, he was already opening the door.

"How do you feel?" Jisung walked up to Minho, wanting to embrace him. Minho rejected hug and took a step back.

"Let's break up."