37. So take off all your clothes

Minho leaned down to kiss Jisung. Minho's hands traced all over Jisung's body before slowly stroking the boy's inner thigh.
Jisung used one hand to hold Minho's neck and the other went up to tuck at his hair.
"You're confusing." Minho chuckled.

Jisung was kind of taken aback and stopped in his tracks. "What do you mean."

"You have your hands on my neck to keep me close, but pull me away by my hair."

Jisung slowly pulled his hands away, too embarrassed to look at Minho.

"You're cute, Jisung. I love you."

"I love you too."

Minho wrapped his arm around Jisung's waist and flipped them around. Jisung was now on top, he definitely didn't see that coming.
"God, you just look good in all angles, don't you." Minho noted out loud.
Jisung blushed at the comment and kissed Minho's lips again. Sweet kisses grew hungrier the longer they kissed.

Jisung was on top, but Minho was definitely still in control. The bed softly squealed underneath them as Minho helped Jisung find a comfortable position. But Minho's hands just couldn't stay in place. While kissing, Minho squeezed Jisung's butt a couple of times. At first Jisung thought it was a bit odd, but when Minho got around to massaging instead of just squeezing he had to let out a couple of moans.

"Don't hold yourself back." Minho said with his head nuzzled in the crook of Jisung's neck. He then grabbed Jisung's behind and pressed their hips together. "Please, Jisung. Don't keep me waiting."

Next to Minho on the bed was Jisung's phone. From the corner of his eye, Jisung could see a message pop op. From Sam.

Sam
Today Innie reversed the roles, can't wait to tell you about it😳

Jisung smirked. This time he would have something to report back to Sam. He would make sure Sam wasn't the only one with a story.

Without hesitation Jisung's hand moved down to Minho's belt. He ripped it open one handed. Minho's zipper was already open before he could make a remark.
"There will be no waiting." Jisung whispered before he moved down.

Jisung moved Minho's shirt up and kissed from the boy's chest to the crotch area. The closer Jisung got to Minho's dick, the more Minho moaned.
Jisung kissed down to Minho's thighs and made sure to linger around his bulge. All Minho wanted to do was to grab Jisung's hair and guide him to the right places. He knew he should be patient and let Jisung do as much as he was comfortable with, but he just couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck." Minho moaned almost unhearable. Jisung smiled to himself at the affirmation. He kept kissing Minho's erection while teasingly tugging at his underwear.
Minho couldn't take it anymore. Quickly he kicked off his pants and pulled his underwear down.
"Jisung, I want you now." Minho really emphasized the last word.

Jisung did as he was told. But not the way Minho wanted to. He wouldn't let all the fun end this quickly.
Jisung held Minho's cock in one hand and used his tongue to swirl around the tip. Jisung felt his pants get tighter at every moan Minho let out.
"Jisung- ah- I can't- I want more-"

Jisung knew what Minho was hinting at when he saw Minho's hands clawing the sheets. Preventing them from touching Jisung.

"It's okay." Jisung consented. "You can use me."

Minho didn't ask for affirmation. Immediately his hands grabbed Jisung's hair and helped him down. Everytime Minho pulled Jisung's hair the younger boy moaned.
"Ahh~ Jisung-ah." Minho moaned, making Jisung pick up his pace. Unexpectedly, when it started to feel really good, Jisung pulled back.
Minho groaned and squeezed his eyes shut when he felt Jisung's warm mouth pull away.