1. Library boy

"Jisung, watch out!"

But of course he didn't and knocked a few books off of the shelf behind him. And with the luck Jisung had, the librarian was right around the corner. "Young man!" The librarian said angrily as she came from behind the bookshelf. Jisung saw a few people looking at him, one person mumbled something and walked away.
"I'm so sorry, it was an accident. I just leaned back against this shelf and rested my head and the-"
"Just clean that up and don't let me hear you again." The librarian sounded like she had had a long day and was too tired to deal with this right now.

"Young man!" Jisung's friend, Sam, imitated the librarian when it was just the two of them again. They both laughed.
"Do you even know how to put the books back probably? I bet you don't." Sam was always teasing him about everything, it was his way of showing affection. Jisung didn't mind it, he thought it was funny.
"Please, Sam. I may be stupid but I'm not dumb, they get sorted by colour, right?" Jisung smirked, to which the other boy first just rolled his eyes but then smiled as well.
An unfamiliar boy walked by, "go fool around somewhere else, don't do that at the library." He was clearly annoyed. Jisung quickly apologised and tried not to explain himself too much, because he knows people only get more frustrated when you do that. Sam just raised an eyebrow, "we could always study at my dorm, let's just go." The other boy nodded. They both checked out some books and left the library.
"That guy was unnecessarily rude, don't you think?" Sam asked. Jisung didn't care that much.
"I guess we were being a bit loud though, he was probably just trying to study. We don't show up much there either, so he must've thought we were just some annoying kids."
Sam nodded, "hmm, maybe. Anyway, do you wanna get coffee first before heading back?"
"Sounds good to me, we could also study there?"

When they arrived at their local coffee bar, they ordered their drinks and sat down to study.
"He was kinda cute tho." Jisung absently said as he sat himself down.
"Who?"
"The guy who told us not to fool around."
Sam rolled his eyes, "Jisung, you think every guy is cute, you're the gayest person to exist on this planet."
"That's not true!" Jisung exclaimed as he opened his book.
"Hmm, name one guy you don't find cute?"
"Easy, you!" Jisung said teasingly. Sam rolled his eyes as always, but he smiled as well. "I'm literally the hottest man on the planet, but alright then, let's just study."

After a while of looking over and rewriting his notes, Jisung stretched his body. "Ugh, my back hurts!" He whined. Sam didn't answer though, he was too concentrated on the book he was reading for class.
Jisung let his eyes rest for a bit before going back to work. But just as he wanted to continue, he saw a boy enter the coffee shop. "OH MY GOD, SAM, IT'S HIM." A few people looked at Jisung, probably wondering why he was being so loud. "Will you be quiet already?" Sam asked. "You're giving me second hand embarrassment."

"But Sam, it's him!"

"Who?"

"The boy from the library, library boy! What is he doing here? Do you think he's a regular? OH, do you think he followed us here?"

Sam sighed, "Jisung, I know you think you're going to have the biggest and greatest romance of all time, but this is the only good coffee bar near our campus. The entire school goes here."
Jisung pouted, "can't I just imagine?"

"Make sure that imagining is all you do." Sam chuckled and Jisung gave him a playful push. "Alright, but if I see him here again, I'm introducing myself."

"Ji, you know he's probably straight, right?"

"I know you want to keep me alllll to yourself, but I'm not going to date you."

"Alright, that's it, you're being too annoying now. I'm going to tell him you have a crush on him." Sam stood up, but was quickly stopped by his panicking friend. "Okay, okay! Just sit back down, jeez..." Jisung hissed while pulling the other back down by his sleeve. Sam smiled, "don't worry, I wasn't going to do anything, I just wanted to see you panic."
"You meanie."
"I do need to get up though, I want more coffee. No, I need more coffee."
But Jisung made him wait until the library boy had left.
"And they call me dramatic," Sam laughed, "anyway, let me get my coffee now, please and thank you."

When Sam was getting his refill, Jisung could tell the barista was trying to flirt with him. He had to admit, the girl was pretty cute, but not really Sam's type. However, at this point, Jisung didn't even know what Sam's type was. He sure doesn't date a lot for someone who is both handsome and bisexual, you'd think he'd be in a relationship by now.

"What a nice girl, she even gave me a discount on my drink." Sam said satisfied as he sat down.

"Do you even know that she was flirting with you?"

"What?"

"Her phone number is on the other side of your cup. Jeez, this is why you're still single." Jisung laughed. "So, are you going to call her? You can still pretend you didn't see the number."

"She's not really my type, I don't know, it's a bit random."

"Well if you do, make sure to enjoy it for the both of us, I'm probably not going to be in a relationship anytime soon." Sam patted Jisungs back friendly, "one day, in the far far FAR future, you'll find love." Jisung pushed his friend playfully, "yeah, thanks." And they both laughed.

After a couple more, heavily caffeinated, hours of studying Jisung decided to break the silence, "I'm so done with studying for today!"
Sam put a book mark between the pages of his book and closed it. "Yeah me too, I don't want to read any words for the rest of the day unless they're subtitles to a good movie."

"Amen to that. Why don't we do something fun though? We've been studying very hard this week."

"Jisung, today is Tuesday, this week only started yesterday."

"And we've been studying very hard! Come on, we deserve some fun!" Sam couldn't help but give in, "alright what do you want to do?"

"Let's watch a movie on Netflix at your dorm since you don't have a roommate. Also, let's buy snacks!" Jisung's excitement to do something else than studying was clear.

"How come you never hang out with your own roommate or just move into my dorm?" Sam asked while they walk to the grocery store.

"Let's be honest here, if I were to move in with you, we wouldn't last two days. We would be sworn enemies by now. You know what they say, you can become besties with your roomies but not roomies with your besties."

"Okay, fair."

"But for my own roommate, he has his own friends. I've seen some of them a couple of times and they're chill, but we're just not in the same friend circle."

Sam laughed, "what friend circle? Yours is just a dot because it's only me."

"Exactly."