3. Study session

"Ah shit! I thought I packed everything." Jisung exclaimed as he searched through his bag. "I'm going to have to run to my dorm before heading to class, you can go ahead first if you want."

Sam wasn't surprised at all, "you always forget something. Can't you just get your book in between classes?"

Jisung shook his head, "I won't have enough time to run all the way back, but like I said, you can go to class first, I'll be there soon." He put the things he did have back in his bag and started to head out.

"Hmm, you didn't think I was going to leave you alone, now did you."

Jisung smiled and pulled on Sam's arm to rush to the younger's dorm. They were born in the same year, but technically Sam was older because he was born earlier in the year.
The boys didn't use honorifics with each other. Only sometimes Sam would joke about Jisung needing to show some respect for his elder, but then Jisung would always say "oh sorry, ahjussi." They would laugh and then that would be it.

Jisung opened the door of his dorm. "Oh jeez it smells!" He exclaimed.

"I know, I'm working on it." A familiar voice answered back. Library boy, no, Minho, stood there gathering all the empty cans from the table. "We ended up staying over, I hope you don't mind. I'm the only one up yet so I'm cleaning as much as I can."

"Oh... yeah I just- my book- I forgot a book." Jisung stammered. He quickly went to grab his book while mentally slapping himself in the face.

Jisung was glad to close the door behind him and rush to class. "Maybe you do have a chance with him." Sam said with a smirk on his face.
"Say more right now! What makes you say that?" Jisung's cheeks flushed pink.
"Well," Sam started, "he kind of had this grin on his face when you were totally embarrassing yourself-"
"I was not embarrassing myself! ᴰᶦᵈ ᶦᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ?"
"Not important. Anyway, he could've thought that you were super cute." Sam let a small pause fall. "Or he was thinking about how clumsy you are and was laughing at you, probably that."

"Rude!" Jisung whined and gave Sam a playful push.

All their classes proceeded smoothly and they decided to study in the library. "This time you'll have to be quiet, Sam. We might get in trouble for real if you're so loud." Jisung teased. "Please, you were the one fooling around and throwing books everywhere." They continued to joke around until they arrived at the Library.

They were early after classes and the library was still pretty empty, but that changed soon enough. In fifteen to thirty minutes the library had filled up and almost all the study spots were taken.

"Can you remove your bag, please?"

Jisung grabbed his bag from the chair next to him and put in on the ground. "Thanks."
Jisung looked up to nod to the person asking.

His thoughts and body came to a full stop. Is this man following me everywhere or what?

It was Minho. Library boy. Lewis's friend. A handsome guy with many names.

Minho searched his bag for a little until turning to Jisung, "hey can I borrow a pen maybe? And possibly a highlighter if you have any?"

Jisung quickly grabbed the things the older boy asked for and gave them to him. "What are you working on?" He asked courageously.

"Just some homework for my European history class, makes no sense to me. What about you?"

European history, that's a course in the history major right? Or would it be an extra class he signed up for?

"Just catching up on reading for English literature." Jisung said casually, but inside he beamed. This was the most excited he felt in a while and he had to hold it in to not seem like an idiot.

For the remaining time Jisung silently sat between Minho and Sam, trying to focus on what he was reading. However, it didn't work, he could only think about how happy he was to have a little interaction with Minho again. Jisung tried to subtly glance over to see what Minho was doing. Minho was immersed in his work and didn't seem to notice anything. Jisung didn't mean to stare but Minho was kind of hot while studying. He was just an average boy but at the same time the concentration in his eyes, the way the veins in his hands became a little more visible when he wrote something down and the rolled up sleeves were all very sexy.

Gosh, Jisung, behave. He thought to himself when he felt his heartbeat speed up. It's just a boy, calm down.

"I'll be going now, you coming?" Sam whispered to Jisung, which startled him.

"Yeah, I- uh, I think I'll stay a little longer."

Sam looked over to where Minho was sitting, "I can see why, have fun sitting in silence."

"I just talked to him though!" Jisung said as loudly as a whisper could do. "He asked for a pen!"

Sam chuckled, "a real prince charming I see. Have fun, Imma go now."

Not too long after Sam had left Minho leaned over again. "I'm going to hang with Lewis again today, if you're done studying soon we can walk together."

Jisung's ears turned red in an instant, "oh, sure, I'll just finish this page." But Jisung wasn't reading anymore at all, everything that he read was left unprocessed.

"Okay I'm done. I just remembered that I have to pick up some stuff from my friend's dorm. It's- I mean, you can go ahead if you want to, I just need to take a small detour." Jisung didn't want to bother Minho, but he really had to pick up his stuff from last night at Sam's place.

"It's fine, campus is not too big, I'll tag along. Here's your pen and highligher by the way." Minho seemed indifferent to the situation but Jisung's palms got sweaty and his heart started racing again.

Why is he so fucking handsome.

"Glad you were behaving this time." Minho grinned as they were exiting the library.

"Ah you remember..." Jisung's ears flushed pink in embarrassment. "Sorry about that."

"Yeah I was lowkey not too excited the only study spot left was next to you, but I guess you're alright when you're taking your education seriously." Minho smiled softly, but to Jisung it was a smile that could light up his entire heart. "It's not your fault though," Minho continued, "my girlfriend broke up with me that day, I wasn't in a very good mood."

"I'm sorry that happened to you." The twinkle in Jisung's eyes disappeared. Well, at least he's single... but probably not into boys.

They chatted all the way to the dorms and Jisung enjoyed every single second of it.

"This is Sam's dorm, wait here I'll be right back."

Jisung opened Sam's dorm door all the way so Sam could clearly see who he was with. And after he made sure that Minho was seen he quickly closed the door behind him.

"He walked all the way to the dorms with me and even made a detour so I could pick up my stuff from here!!" Jisung yelled as hard as one can do while whispering.

Sam's eyes widened, "maybe he IS in to you!"

"He talked about his ex girlfriend though, so he's probably not into guys, but whatever..." Jisung's shoulders slumped.

"Are you seriously dismissing bisexuality right in front of me?" Sam joked in an attempt to make Jisung laugh. "What are you waiting for though? GO! GO! GO! Go get your stuff before he walks away without you!"

"You're right, you're right."

Jisung and Sam both started gathering all Jisung's things as quickly as possible and he was outside the dorm again in no time.

"I'm sorry it took so long." Jisung apologised.

"Not at all, you did that pretty quickly." Minho smiled and gave Jisung a friendly nudge.