24. I thought I'd be first

"You are not going to believe this!" Sam said as soon as Jisung barged through the door.

"Are you okay, Sam? I was really worried when you didn't answer your phone. Considering you're on your phone all hours of the day." Jisung patted Sam up and down to look for injuries. "Why did I have to come alone?"

Sam removed Jisung's hands from his body. "I'm more than fine, I'll tell you in a minute." Sam beamed. "But I wanted you to come alone because Minho doesn't have to be all up in my business all the time."

Considering how attached Jisung had grown to Minho, that comment hurt him a little bit. Jisung wished to never exclude Minho from anything, but he also understood his friend wanted to keep certain things just between the two of them.

"Soo... then what happened?"

Sam bit his lip.

"Oh spill it already!" Jisung nervously demanded.

"Innie and I had sex!"

Jisung gasped.

"Right? More specifically, he had sex with me!" Sam explained.

Jisung gasped even louder.

"Can you do something more than gasp? I need to know your thoughts!" Sam said.

"There are too many thoughts! Like, how did it happen? What did it feel like? I'm glad you're not dead! I knew I was right! How did you have sex before I did? I lowkey thought I would be first. How did 'meeting up with Innie' TURN INTO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE?!" Jisung could keep rambling about his train of thoughts forever if Sam didn't start answering any of them soon.

"Woah, woah, that is a lot indeed. I don't know where to start."

Jisung interrupted him again, "I have another thought, CONGRATULATIONS?! I really forgot to say the obvious one, didn't I?"

Sam laughed, "Thank you, thank you. What if we go by those thoughts one by one, like a Q and A. I think that would work better."

Jisung nodded.

"So, which one do you want to ask first?"

"Maybe not what I want to ask first, but something else popped up." Jisung started. "You are the bottom?! I don't why, but I never thought that."

"Shut up, I'm not a bottom! Maybe like fifty percent..." Sam blushed talking about the topic. "He was just very charismatic!"

Jisung laughed, "you don't have to explain yourself, I was just teasing you. Okay my next question is, how did it happen? How did you go from just coming over to being intimate?"

"Those are two questions."

"They're technically the same."

"Okay fair. Well, since Minho said Innie was going to be by himself anyway, I thought I'd stop by to see what he was doing."

"And?" Jisung didn't want to imagine his best friend having sex, but at the same time he wanted to know every detail.

"And he was just gaming and he asked me if I wanted to play too. He said his roommate wasn't there anyway, so we could take up all the space."

"Take up all the space, huh?"

"Shut up." Sam blushed. "Anyway, after playing a few rounds he got close to me and told me I'm not that bad of a player and we teased eachother a lot. Which resulted into play-fighting and I don't know how it happened, but somehow he landed on top of me and, well, you know the rest."

"I literally don't, I want to know everything!" Jisung whined. "Tell me what happened after that."

"Well, at first I thought he would get embarrassed and get off me and we would brush it off." Sam's ear turned red, thinking about it again. "But then he lowered himself and asked me if he could kiss me. Obviously I couldn't get a word out, so I just nodded and he did it, he kissed me."

"Is he a good kisser?" Jisung asked.

"Better than you at least, he didn't run away." Sam teased Jisung and stuck his tongue out to the other.

"You know you love me, you idiot. Anyway, you're stalling, tell me more!"

"Right, so, then we kinda just kept kissing. Until he suddenly stopped and I thought he was going to say he regretted it or that I should go or something, but he only stopped to move to the couch and pull me on top of him." Sam could still hear Innie whiper sweet things in his ear.
"And... you know.. from there we kinda, well, you know!"

"On the couch?! Your first time wasn't even on a bed?" Jisung exclaimed.

"How do you know it's my first time!"

"Well, is it?"

"..."

"Sam?"

"Okay yeah, it was my first time! And I'm very glad it was with someone so sweet." Sam smiled thinking about his experience.

"Okay next question," Jisung couldn't wait to hear more, "what did it feel like? Like, did it hurt?"

"Can we not talk about that." Sam was clearly embarrassed.

"Sam pleaseeeee! I mean unless you really don't want to, but you know I'm always curious."

Sam sighed, "I'll just have to push through."

"That's what Innie said."

"Hey! No sex jokes about my experience!"

"Alright, I'm sorry." Jisung apologised. He knew it wasn't very kind of him to immediately joke about this matter, but the opportunity was right there. "So, what did if feel like?"

"At first it did hurt, but he was very gentle with me and kept asking me if things were okay and if I was okay."

"Consensual king."

"Right? So when we found what worked best he kept encouraging me and oh my god, Jisung, I'm such a slut for him!"

"SAM!"

"It's true though, he's so hot and sexy but also gentle and-"

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore, you're grossing me out." Jisung said half joking.

"Wait, just to see if I heard that right a little while ago. You're glad I'm not... dead? And the thought right after was that you knew you were right?" Sam asked for clarification.

"Yeah, you didn't respond for a while and well, you know, my anxiety doesn't deal well with that. Especially because you're a fast texter." Jisung explained. "And I thought I was right about you doing things with Innie. I kinda wanted to barge in there to make sure you were okay."

"Well, I'm glad you didn't do that."

"Trust me, me either! My anxiety wanted to know what was up at all cost but luckily my rational brain helped me for once. I was also scared you guys were having a moment and that I would ruin it for you." Jisung paused shorty. "I guess you were having more than a moment."

"So much more than a moment."

"Ew."

"You're just jealous." Sam stuck out his tongue to tease Jisung.

"To be honest, I did think I was going to be first. Considering Minho and everything."

"Has Minho never tried to make a move on you?" Sam sounded surprised, like he thought Minho's hand had been all over Jisung's body already. He wasn't entirely wrong though.

"I meannnn..."

"Jisung, what did he do!" Sam gasped. "I'm spilling all the tea right here and you're sitting on a fresh pot and not even telling me!"

"I've never heard anyone use that expression before." Jisung laughed.

"Jisung, don't change the topic now! I feel like you have been telling me less than before lately. I guess that's fine, but suddenly there's so much I don't know. You even used to tell me when you made eyecontact for zero point two seconds with someone cute." Sam pouted.

Jisung could already feel the bitter taste in his mouth. He didn't want to be like this, because Sam was his best friend, but Minho was his boyfriend. So it's only right to want to defend him.

"Less than 'before', before what? Before Minho?"