39. Party party

"I'm so excited to see everyone again today!" Jisung and Lewis had taken it upon themselves to get the snacks and drinks.

"Me too. Kinda nervous though." Lewis put a bag of crisps into their shopping cart, not really looking at the flavours.

Jisung took it out again and placed a different one inside.
"I can tell, you even grabbed the crisps you don't like."

"Sorry."

"Lewis, what's wrong?"

Lewis studied the different flavours of crisps in front of them, not wanting to answer. He even read all the ingredients on the different bags. Not that it was any use, the ingredients were mostly the same.

"Ever noticed how some of these crisps are vegan and others are not?" Lewis tried to steer the conversation in a different direction. It was no use. By now, Jisung knew Lewis too well.

"Lewis?" Jisung pressured.

"It's just..." The confident Lewis Jisung had always known, was now fumbling his fingers together. "I never brought Wooyoung over when anyone was around."

Jisung gasped and grabbed the bag Lewis was holding. "You like Wooyoung!"

"I do not!" Lewis quickly glanced around to see if anyone they knew had heard them.

"You do too! You're blushing!" Jisung chuckled.

Lewis sighed. "I just want you guys to like him." He dropped a new bag of crisps in their cart.

"You literally introduced me to Minho when he was homophobic and now we're dating. If that miracle can happen, you can bring Wooyoung and I promise we will all like him."

"That's fair." Lewis smiled and pushed the cart to the next isle.

A while later almost all of them were gathered in Lewis and Jisung's dorm. Jisung was going to spend the night at Minho's dorm so that Wooyoung could stay over comfortably in their dorm.

"Sorry for being late!" Sky immediately announced upon opening the door. Behind him a girl walked in as well. Shyly holding Sky's hand.
"This is my girlfriend!" He proudly said and softly pushed the girl in front of him. The girl had ginger dyed hair. Other than that she didn't stand out too much.

"Hi, my name is Sungyoung. Nice to meet you guys." The pink colour on her cheeks gave away her nervousness.
Everyone quickly greeted the two and they sat down. They sat on the biggest couch that had just enough room left for the two of them.

Minho was sitting on a big bean bag from Lewis's room that they had brought to the living room. He had his arms wrapped around Jisung who was sitting in between Minho's legs.
"How long have you been dating?" Jisung asked.

"A few months now." Sungyoung said, letting Sky wrap his arm around her.

"A few months? And we didn't know?!" Chris said jokingly offended.

"I just wanted it to be serious before you would meet her." Sky looked at Sungyoung and smiled. "But I don't want her to leave me any time soon."

They chatted while the music played in the background. For a while they sat like this, just drinking and having fun. Until Jisung said, "we're missing someone though, aren't we?"

Minho looked around and counted his friends. "I don't think so, everyone is here."

Jisung shook his head. "Lewis, where is Wooyoung?"

Lewis's shoulders slumped and he pointed at his phone. "I keep texting him, but ..."

"No reply?" Minho asked. "Should we go and beat him up?" That was obviously a joke, but no one laughed. The group just looked at Lewis with pity.