43. The execution

"Everything ready?" Innie asked when they were done setting up their plan in Minho's dorm.

It was a week later since they had discussed what they would do about Minho's dad. Today was the day they were finally taking action.

Chris nodded, "I think that's all."

"How do we know when it's in action?" Jisung asked nervously. He still didn't like the plan, but if he wanted to protect Minho, he had to be there.

"I guess that's the only flaw about this." Innie answered. "You won't know until it's too late."

Jisung's stomach turned at those words. You won't know until it's too late. And he knew it was true.

"So tonight?" Minho confirmed with the rest of the group. They all nodded back to him. The set up had only cost a couple of minutes, but everyone was there for moral support.

"Why do you not seem nervous or scared at all?" Jisung asked Minho a little agitated.

But Minho confidently placed his arm Jisung, "because today is the day the abuse ends."

"Technically, that would be tomorrow." Jisung pointed out.

"True that." Chris nodded. "Also, it's almost time to set things in motion, so we should go."

"What should we do in the meantime?" Jisung didn't like waiting, especially not on things like this. He has always been an impatient person, but especially now he couldn't wait until it was over.

"Whatever we want." Minho winked. He seemed so confident that for a moment Jisung thought Minho was maybe overcompensating his nerves by trying to look confident. But maybe Minho was just genuinely excited.

Lewis gave both boys a hug and Chris shortly put his hand on Minho's shoulder before everyone left.
"Good luck, I'll see you soon!" Sam smiled at Jisung and then also left.

Minutes seemed like hours to Jisung. When you're waiting for someone to come beat you up, the time can't pass by fast enough, you just want it to be over. But then again, if time passes by very slowly, you won't have to worry about the pain coming soon. Both of those scenarios was what was going on in Jisung's mind right now.

But Jisung was soon pulled away from his thoughts when Minho removed his own shirt in one smooth movement. Sure Minho didn't have great abs like Lewis or Chris, but my god, Jisung couldn't stop staring at Minho's wonderful body. He had a lean posture, but wasn't awkwardly skinny like Sam. He definitely had some muscles too, but wasn't too bulky like Lewis. For Jisung, this is the best anyone could look.

"Bet that distracted you a little." Minho giggled.

Only now Jisung realised he had been staring at Minho's exposed torso with open mouth. It wouldn't have surprised Jisung if he also had been drooling.

Quickly Jisung closed his mouth, fixed his posture and looked away. Even now Minho could still make him blush effortlessly.

"Don't close your mouth now, I easily could've filled that for you." Minho joked.

"Minho!" Jisung gasped. His head must have started to turn bright red, because Minho laughed even more.

But when Jisung wanted to turn away in embarrassment, Minho pressed Jisung against the cushions of the couch and started kissing him.

"You wanted to be involved, so you know we can't just sit here." Minho's voice tickled in Jisung's ear and it sent shivers down his neck.

Jisung cleared his throat, "you're right, we must put on a convincing show."