36. It's getting hot in here

For the past week Jisung had done as promised. He had brought Minho's homework over after school and visited him as much as he possibly could.

Today was the last day Jisung was visiting Minho in the hospital. After some regular check ups he was free to go by the end of the day.
Lewis had offered to come pick him up, but Minho had declined. He would rather ride the bus back to campus with Jisung alone.

"You look so much better these days." Jisung smiled when he entered the hospital room.

Minho stood next to bed and was putting his jacket on. He immediately smiled upon Jisung's presence.
"So do you." Complimented Minho back.
The two boys walked up to each other and hugged tightly.

"Thank you for pulling me through." Minho said softly as he caressed Jisung's hair.
"You too." Jisung said back, his words muffled by his face being pressed into Minho's jacket. "Thank you for helping me gain my strength again."

Minho broke away from the hug and stared confused at Jisung. "What do you mean? I've been in the hospital the past week, how could I have helped you?"

"I regained all my strength just by seeing you every day." Jisung smiled. "And because I finally ate all the meals you left for me back when I wasn't eating."

Jisung did look so much better than when he first visited Minho. His cheeks were round again and his skin glowed brightly.
Minho put one of his hands on Jisung's cheeks and caressed it happily. "You're so handsome, Jisung."

"So suddenly?" Jisung blushed hearing the compliment from Minho.

Minho chuckled. "It's not suddenly, you've always been handsome. But you are especially now, when you smile at me like that." He planted a kiss on Jisung's forehead. "It's about time you took me on that date now."

"I- I have nothing planned, I'm sorry, I didn't know-"

"Jisung, to me, every moment spent together is a date." Minho was suddenly back to his flirtatious self and totally different from when Jisung saw him a week ago.

Jisung nodded, "then we should go right now!"

At the front desk of the department Minho signed some documents and then the couple walked out of the hospital together.

"So, where are we going?" Minho grabbed Jisung's hand tightly. Just as an insurance. To make sure Jisung was going to stay by his side.

"Well to the bus first obviously." The boys walked from the hospital terrain to the main road. It was long and wide and next to the road trees lined up. It seemed odd for the hospital to be a little in the middle of nowhere, but it was easily accessible by car and helicopter, so it also kind of made sense.

They walked to the bus stop together for a couple of minutes, they intertwined fingers and swung their hands in between them.

"Thank you for picking me back up, Jisung. I really needed you and I don't know what I would've done without you." Minho sat down on the bench at the bus stop and gently pulled Jisung down next to him.

"Are you kidding me? You don't need me, I need you! I really thought you wouldn't take me back anymore." Jisung turned to look at Minho. "And I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't."

"Jisung, don't-"

"Ah, the bus is coming." Jisung changed topics and softly smiled at Minho. "Better get up before it drives past us."

The bus ride was long and quiet, but it was a good kind of quiet. Jisung interlaced their fingers and Minho softly squeezed Jisung's hand.
Jisung had taken the window seat so he could look outside during the ride.

After a couple of quiet minutes, Minho placed his head on Jisung's shoulder. "Things are going to better now, right?"

Jisung rested his head on top of Minho's. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm just constantly worried that somehow I fuck up and you'll stop loving me." Minho closed his eyes. "And even if it's not me, something somehow might pull you away from me."

"That's not going to happen." Jisung kissed the top of Minho's head and then rested his head against him again.

"Promise me you'll still love me, even if I'm a huge fuck up?"

Jisung stuck out his pink. "Promised."

Minho locked his pink with Jisung's and sealed it with his thumb. "Promised."

"Now lighten up, we have a date to attend."

Minho sighed, "I know it was my idea to go right now, but I wish I was at least dressed better for you."

Jisung looked at Minho's ovesized grey sweater, relaxed fit jeans and old sneakers.
"I think you look adorable as hell." Jisung chuckled.

After a thirty minute busride and a ten minute walk they arrived at their location.

"Ta-da!"

"Jisung, this is the school's library." Minho said whiny.

"Yes and my teachers let me retake the exams I missed in a couple of days, so I need to study."

"Jisungggg."

"Fine, fine. What do you want to do then?"

"Why are you asking me? YOU'RE taking ME out, remember?" Minho teased.

"I was going to study with you either way, because I really need to do it today."

"Why didn't you do it before you picked me up from the hospital?" Minho pouted

Jisung sighed. "I went to pick you up straight from classes."

"Alright, alright. Let's at least go to my dorm. I just want to be alone with you."

They went to Minho's dorm and Minho only turned on one light right above his desk. Jisung needed the light to study, but Minho wanted to make sure the room would still be dim. He had different plans.

Jisung laid out his books, laptop and other materials to study.
"Alright, I'll be right back." He said while walking to the door.

"Where are you going? Let's go together."

Jisung shook his head. "So impatient. Just wait here."
Minho playfully complained, but stayed behind.

After almost twenty minutes Jisung finally came back with a plastic bag. He sat it down right next to Minho who was laying on his bed.
Jisung nodded towards the plastic bag. Minho opened it.

"Ice cream!" Minho's eyes lit up. He stood up to kiss Jisung. "You're so cute."

"Maybe if there was more time we could've gone out for a walk and then I'd treat you to ice cream, but you'll have to accept convenience store ice cream right now." Jisung smiled.

Minho put the bag next to Jisung's books, but blocked Jisung from sitting down.
"Hm, I don't think so." Minho smiled.

Before Jisung could even get annoyed, Minho was already softly kissing his neck.
"Mh- Minho, not now." Jisung said, but did absolutely nothing to stop Minho.

"Can't hear you." Minho started to suck on the skin between Jisung's collarbone and neck.

"I need to-"

Minho moved up to Jisung's lips.

"Sorry," Minho kissed Jisung, "can't" more kisses, "hear you."
They both smiled into the kiss.

Minho's hand explored Jisung's back and then went down to his butt. Jisung thought he was going to stay there, but Minho placed his hands below Jisung's butt.
Suddenly Jisung was being lifted into the air. Instinctively Jisung wrapped his legs around Minho's waist.
Jisung let out tiny whimpers when Minho moved to his neck again.
Then Minho threw Jisung on the bed and crawled on top of him.

"Oh, come on." Minho teased. "Tonight I want to hear more than that."