53. The meal of their lives

"Welcome to the world's only five star Michelin restaurant, Super Bowl. Did you make a reservation with us today?" The hostess smiled politely at the group.

"Yes, party of eleven. On the name of Lee Minho."

"Of course, right this way." She stretched out her arm and followed right after. The big group politely followed behind her to their table.
It was a long black table with a silvery lace table runner draped over it. The chairs matched the table cloth and looked really comfortable to sit on.

"Where even did you take us? Are you sure you can afford it?" Jisung whispered panicked to Minho. He couldn't believe this was real. It couldn't be real. How could college students ever afford to eat at a restaurant like this. Yet here they were, warmly greeted by staff and sat at a fancy table like they could afford it.

"When they heard we were college students, I had to pay a fee upfront." Minho whispered to Jisung as they sat down. "They'll take it off the bill when I pay."

It makes sense. Who would trust a bunch of twenty year olds to be financially table. Or to afford more than fast food in general.

The waiter took their order for all the courses up front. Throughout the dinner, everything was taken care of. Jisung never had to ask for a refill. It was like someone was watching the table closely and jumped in right when they needed it.

About half an hour into their meal, Jisung started looking really pale.

"Are you okay?" Minho leaned in and grabbed Jisung's hand.

"Don't look now, but..." Jisung whispered, but it seems like everyone at the table had heard him. "It's Taemin."

Immediately all the heads at the table turned towards the exit. Even though Jisung told them to not make it obvious. But he was right. Entering with multiple people in expensive suits, was Taemin. The famous idol smiled and bowed at the staff. The hostess walked them to the opposite site of the restaurant, probably to a private room.

All the boys' heads followed Taemin until he was out of sight. After that they all started gushing.

"My god, he looks even better in real life than in the pictures." Chris said.

"You can tell he's a total super star, probably here for a business meeting." Lewis was still stretching his neck out to see if Taemin was anywhere to be seen.

"Oh my god, that really was Taemin. Like, the Taemin!" Jisung suddenly felt hot and fanned himself with a napkin. He started to sweat a little. Suddenly the open space was starting to feel a little cramped.

"I'm going to use the restroom." Jisung said, still fanning himself with the napkin.

Even the restaurants restroom was fancy. Black tiles were sparkling on the wall. The accents in the room and the towels were a dark cyan. One time use towels. Wow. They must have a lot of laundry to do with that.

Jisung stood in front of the mirror and splashed some water in his face. He heard someone flush one of the toilets, but it still didn't take away the experience of being in a restaurant this fancy. Jisung buried his face in one of the clean towels as he heard the stall open. He quickly dried his face off and disposed of the towel. But when he looked up, he grew pale again.

In the mirror next to him stood a handsome man. He was dressed in Dior from head to toe and Jisung couldn't help but stare. Though the luxury was dripping off of him, he didn't seem arrogant. He friendly smiled to Jisung through the mirror.

"Are you okay? You seem a little pale." The man asked concerned.

"You're Taemin." Jisung blurted out. Immediately he wanted to slap himself. Of course it was Taemin. Taemin knew he was Taemin, why did he have to say that. Stupid, stupid, stupid. But Jisung couldn't stop himself. "I went to your concert."