46. Found family

When Jisung woke up, Minho was still peacefully sleeping in his arms. All the crying must have tired him out.

To think the two boys worked like eachother's mirror. In the past when Jisung cried so much he tired himself out, Minho would hold him until he was okay again. Now Jisung was doing the same for Minho.
When one was weak, the other was strong. When one was being dumb, the other would talk some sense into him. They worked so well together, like they sensed what the other needed.

Most relationships are like that in the first couple of years anyway. Most healthy relationships. But these two boys were already one step behind considering the place they came from. How Jisung had to learn how to deal with Minho, and how Minho had to deal with himself and adjust to Jisung. It hadn't been easy. But it was okay. With Minho's dad in jail, it was all going to be okay.

"Do you think we need to do something about Yeonwoo?" Apparently Minho had already been awake for some time. He was just thinking with his eyes closed. Even now when Jisung looked at Minho, his eyes were shut.

"What is he going to do? Tell my parents about us? I would've told them myself a while ago if it wouldn't have been a secret." Jisung pulled the blue covers up a little higher so Minho's shoulders wouldn't get cold. Jisung smiled. "I guess it doesn't have to be a secret anymore."

Minho opened his eyes, sat up straight and looked at Jisung. Minho blinked slowly a couple of times. Almost cartoonish.

"You're right!" He said. "There is a no reason anymore to not hold eachother. We can walk to class hand in hand. Oh and I can kiss you goodbye!"

Minho's eyes sparkled and he didn't seem so alone anymore. Jisung was glad he was able to bring some comfort.

Jisung sat up as well. "Since it's Saturday today, why don't we do something together. Just the two of us."

Minho wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and let his head rest on Jisung's shoulder. "I'd like that, but can't we just lay in bed all day."
With that Minho threw himself on top of Jisung. Smothering him in the process.

"Minho, I can't breathe!" Jisung gasped. But Minho just kept his arms tightly wrapped around Jisung and pressed his face in Jisung's neck.

"Hmm, well I can't breathe when I'm not with you, so do you suggest I die instead?"

They both laughed and Jisung threw Minho off of him.

"Well if you suffocate me now, you can never be with me again." Jisung pouted.

Minho warmly smiled at Jisung and stroked his hair. "I'm going to make sure I never have to be without you again."

The two boys spent the entire weekend together. Sleeping in and staying up late. Jisung made sure to keep Minho occupied. He would make sure Minho didn't need to feel alone for a second.

It was a bit tougher when class started again on Monday. They had different classes and different lunch periods. Jisung tried to make sure he could at least walk with Minho to and from class.

"How do you feel?" Jisung asked. Their intertwined hands were swinging in between their bodies.

Minho took a deep breath. "Summer is almost here, it's starting to all feel okay."

Jisung mimicked Minho and let the early summer smells enter his lungs. The day was still early, but it was warm enough to use a sweater as jacket. The flowers coloured their path to school all different kinds of colours. Purple, pink and red flowers bloomed on the side of path.

Right before they entered the building, a girl stopped them. She tugged at Minho's shirt to make him turn around. Minho stopped in his tracks and turned towards the girl.
Jisung had seen her before, but he wasn't sure where he recognised her from. She was short, even shorter than Jisung, and had long black hair. Her hair was wavy and reached all the way to her lower back. She was a very pretty and feminine girl. You could tell she was wearing a lot of make up, but she didn't look too caked up.

"What is it June." Minho seemed to recognise her too. No, he knew her.

"I know we broke up and all, but I'm considering giving it a second chance." June blinked innocently with her fake lashes. Jisung was sure any guy could fall for her. So why is she coming back to Minho now?

As response, Minho held up his hand that was still holding Jisung's. "In case you didn't realise, I'm not on the market."

Minho tugged on Jisung's hand and tried to enter the school again. But June stepped in front of the two boys, obstructing the way.

"Yeah, but like, that's not serious right? It's just another phase like a while ago when you were going through boys as if they were pieces of gum." June crossed her arms. Was she seriously expecting Minho to come back to her?

Jisung could tell Minho wasn't having it. The old Minho definitely would've raised his hands, but he wasn't like that anymore. Instead Jisung could feel Minho tap one of his fingers onto his hand. Ten counts. Ten counts until he replied to her.

"Listen, I'm not on the market." Minho stated. "Not now, and not ever. And especially not for you. You broke up with me, remember?"

June sighed but finally moved aside to let them pass. However, that didn't mean she was done talking.

"Yeah, but you know that wasn't meant to be forever." June followed them into the hall. "Besides, is your boytoy mute or something. Looks like he can't even speak for himself."

Minho almost raised his hand for real now, but Jisung held him back and shook his head.

"You're not even eligible to be played with, you're on the wrong team honey." Jisung snapped at her before pulling Minho away from the situation.

Minho was staring at Jisung with wide eyes.

"What? Just because I'm an introvert, doesn't mean I don't know how to talk." Jisung shrugged.

"Feisty!" Minho laughed. "You're so sexy when you're mean to my ex."

Jisung playfully punched Minho's arm. "Let's just hope I don't have to do it again."

Minho smiled and continued to walk Jisung to his class.
"You're a cute one, now enjoy your class and say hi to Sam for me."

"Why don't you just tell me hi yourself!" Behind the two boys, Sam came running up to them. Once caught up, he wrapped an arm around Jisung. "Finally I get to spend some time with my best friend."

"You have him all day. Let me have him all night." Minho smirked.

"But you're one to talk!" Jisung exclaimed. "It's not like you're hitting me up often now that you're smooching Innie."

"Anyway, time for class." Sam turned on his heels and escaped inside the classroom to avoid that conversation.
It made Jisung giggle. He knew Sam and Innie were dating now, but Sam still seemed as shy as when he was only still crushing on Innie.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Minho kissed Jisung goodbye. "Hm, that just feels so good. One more."

Minho couldn't stop kissing Jisung. It felt like the last goodbye kiss would never come.
Until this annoying voice broke them apart.

"Do you need to do this first thing in the morning?"

Right, this was one of the classes Jisung had with Yeonwoo. He still existed too. Even though he thought he wouldn't have to deal with the boy anymore, he still had class with him.