10. Lockdown

After the two boys stared at eachother in silence, the younger's phone started ringing.

"Oh my god, Sam, I'm so glad you're calling." Jisung whispered into his phone as he turned away from Minho. "You will not believe what just happened."

"What happened? Why are you whispering? Are you safe?" Sam asked, worried something bad might have happened to his friend.

"Physically yes, but I'm trapped all alone with Minho." Jisung heard Sam audibly gasp on the other side of the line. "I know, Sam, I know."

"How the fuck did that happen?!"

"Doesn't matter, I'll tell you later. Are you safe though? Did you lock your door?" Jisung asked, changing the topic.

"Yes I'm safe and of course I did, did you?"

"..."

"Jisung?"

"Minho locked it, yes."

The other side stayed silent.

"Sam?"

"Sorry, just processing. Call me weird but this scenario would be cute if Minho wasn't such a homophobe and you still had a crush on him." Sam finally said.

"About that..."

"You still have a crush on him?!"

"Shut up. Anyway, Minho wanted to talk, do you think I should talk to him?"

"I think you should shove him outside and let him risk his life for you." Sam said dramatically.

"That's a bit much, don't you think? Anyway I think I'll hear him out, I'm still trapped with him after all. Maybe the universe is sending signs or whatever." Jisung said. "Alright, Imma go, stay safe. I'll come to you as soon as it is safe to do so."

Jisung hung up the phone and turned back around to Minho. Minho was still standing in front of the door, staring at Jisung.

Jisung couldn't figure out what the look on Minho's face was. He looked like he was trying to figure something out, like a hard math question or something. Which is also why Minho's next move came as a total surpise. For Jisung and Minho both.

Minho stepped forward, cupped Jisung's face with one of his hands and pressed their lips together.

Instead of closing them, Jisung's eyes shot wide open and his entire body froze like a frightened goat.

When Minho pulled away he hung his head down and didn't speak, but he also wasn't backing away from Jisung. Jisung tried to take a step back, but was held back by Minho's arm wrapping around his waist. Jisung then put both of his hands flat on Minho's chest and pushed him away as hard as possible. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Jisung shouted in pure shock.

Minho looked like he had seen a ghost and Jisung was pretty sure he himself was just kissed by one. "You wanted to talk? Then talk! Don't stay silent now, explain what the fuck just happened!"

"Please let me explain." Minho muttered.

"There is literally no one stopping you, tell me what's going on right now!"

"I just, yesterday I had a talk with Lewis again," Minho suddenly seemed shy and couldn't look directly at Jisung, "and maybe it was just in pure frustration but in his anger he shouted something along the lines of, is there perhaps another reason you're so bothered by who Jisung kisses, seriously why are you so obsessed with him? It's like YOU like him. And maybe he didn't mean that at all, but it got me thinking."

Minho waited patiently for Jisung's reply, but nothing came except for ear deafening silence.

"So," Minho continued awkwardly, "it had me up all night, and what if it is true. What if I care who you kiss because it makes me jealous seeing you kiss Sam. And you're always together too, it made me sick to my stomach."

"And?" Jisung couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"And I thought I should test the hypothesis."

"I can't believe you hatecrimed me, ignored me all week and then tried to use me as an experiment on whether you like boys?! You're sick and I wish we weren't stuck together in this god damn dorm, because I just want to get away from you. You disgust me." Jisung didn't feel good at all and he wished his first kiss with Minho hadn't been like this.

"I don't even care, I'm just going to leave." Jisung pushed past Minho and was on his way to unlock the door and go find Sam. Unfortunately for Jisung, Minho grabbed his wrist. It wasn't a strong grab this time, it felt really pathetic, but also more like Minho was begging and not demanding for once.

"Please don't go, it could be dangerous." Minho said softly. And for the first time Minho didn't look like a big, confident guy, he looked small and weak.

"Fine, but just because I'm not trying to get stabbed or something." Jisung easily pulled away from Minho this time. "And just know, that you technically just sexually assaulted me."

Minho's scared face did Jisung good. For the rest of time Minho remained polite, silent and at a safe distance from Jisung.

After about twenty minutes Minho decided to break the silence after all. "Can't you please just curse me out and tell me you hate me, I think sitting in silence right now is even worse."

"I did all of that before."

"Can we please turn some background noise on at least, I feel uncomfortable."

"Oh YOU feel uncomfortable? Real fucking pity." But Jisung turned on the tv anyway, he just didn't want to talk to Minho anymore. They did end up sitting next to eachother on the couch, but if Lewis had been there, he easily would have been able to fit in between them. Even with all those muscles.

Jisung's head felt heavy, he was exhausted from so many things happening at once. His eyes started to tingle and he decided to close them for just a little bit.

Somehow when he woke up, he found himself wrapped in someone's arms. Still half asleep Jisung thought he was with Sam, but then he remembered everything that happened that day. His eyes were still closed, but if he was still where he was before, that meant he was sleeping in Minho's arms. Suddenly Jisung was very conscious of Minho's body next to him. The strong arm wrapped softly around his shoulders, Minho breathing against the top of Jisung's head and Minho's soft chest that Jisung's head was rested against.

Part of Jisung was screaming to him to get away from this weirdo, but the part of him that was enjoying Minho's touch was stronger. Jisung could hear Minho's heartbeat softly beating in the older boy's chest and it sushed him back to sleep.

The next time Jisung woke up he could hear two people arguing. When he opened his eyes he saw Sam standing in the room, angrily looking at Minho. Jisung quickly backed away from Minho's embrace, pretending to be shocked. He didn't want Sam or Minho to know that he had been secretly enjoying Minho's company.

"What happened?" Jisung asked confused.

"This asshole happened!" Sam helped Jisung up and grabbed his hand. "They gave us a sign that it was clear, so I expected you to come over soon. But then you didn't come and it took so long, I was worried something had happened to you. I hurried over here and used the spare key you gave me, but when I got here I saw Minho holding you." Sam sounded very frustrated. "He didn't even wake you up after we could go and he didn't tell you that I called a million times!"

"Jisung was sleeping, he seemed tired." Minho said apologetic.

"You should've waken me up." Jisung stated. "Unless you had other intentions."

Minho looked at Sam and Jisung's intertwined hands, "you shouldn't have fallen asleep on my shoulder if you had no intentions."