38. A party ahead

"Oh no, Minho!" Jisung hurriedly got up from their comfortable cuddling position.

"What's wrong?" Minho sat up to look at where Jisung was going.
Jisung walked over to Minho's desk, where his studying materials were still laid out. And not just that.

Jisung turned around with a pout on his face. "Look at this!"
Jisung was holding a plastic bag with two soft, wet cartons.

Minho laughed, but Jisung kept pouting.
"This isn't funny! Our ice cream completely melted. It melted almost through the containers."

Minho got up from the bed and took the bag from Jisung.
"Don't worry, we can just refreeze it." Minho took Jisung to the kitchen and carefully took the containers out of the plastic bag.
"See?" Minho put the containers in the freezer. Almost like showing a child that a broken toy can be fixed.
"All better now?" Minho asked while cupping Jisung's face.

"Ah- it's cold!" Jisung quickly took Minho's hands off his cheeks.

"But my hands are cold from saving your ice cream!" Minho teased while trying to put his cold hands all over Jisung's body.

Jisung ran away laughing. Minho chased him. Around the dining table, around the coffee table, back around the kitchen and eventually Jisung ran to the bed room where Minho cornered him.

"I gotchu!" Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung and made kissy noises at him. "And I will never let you go!"

With Minho, life is full.

Jisung kept himself as close to Minho as he could, warmly wrapped in the boy's arms. He smiled to himself as he smelled Minho's familiar scent. It's probably just the laundry detergent he uses, since he didn't put cologne on today. But Jisung loved it. The scent brought him comfort. Jisung let out a big sigh.

"Something wrong?" Minho asked.

"No, why?" Jisung looked up at Minho.

"Oh..., well no, I don't know. You sighed, I thought-"

Jisung shook his head. "I'm just so happy and content with you right now. It was a happy sigh."

They stood in the middle of the bedroom, just hugging. A couple of moments went by before Jisung spoke again.

"I'm afraid I do have to let out a less content sigh though."

"Why?" Minho pulled away to look at Jisung's face. Worried that he might have done something wrong.

"Well quite some time has passed and I still need to do homework and study." Jisung pouted.

Minho's face muscles relaxed again. "Ohhh, I thought it was something important."

"But it is important."

"BuT iT iS iMpOrTaNt." Minho mocked him and held him tight again. "Didn't I say I was never going to let you go."

Still in their embrace, Minho picked Jisung up and placed him on the bed again. "Will you sleep here tonight? Pleaseeeee."

Jisung definitely couldn't resist it when Minho begged like this. It was too adorable.
"Fine, fine." Jisung smiled. "I would love to stay, but then Sam has to pick me up here in the morning."

"Can't you walk to school with me?" Minho was now on top of Jisung and put on his biggest puppy eyes.

Jisung squeezed his eyes shut. "I must not be tempted!" They both laughed.
"No but seriously." Jisung said again. "I told him we would go together tomorrow."

"Hmm, but you can't go in those clothes." Minho was right, Jisung did need a change of clothes. Not that he smelled. At least, not yet.
The beige sweatpants and matching sweater weren't exactly clothes he wanted to show up in. Jisung didn't mind his looks too much, but this felt like wearing his pyjamas to school.