c h a p t e r o n e

y/n pov:

ever since i turned eighteen, i've always had weird dreams. not that they were bad dreams, they were just weird. 

there's just this one guy who keeps appearing in most of them, yet i haven't seen him before. just who was this person? this blue-haired guy... (a.n i know he doesn't have blue hair in the photos but we know he had blue hair in blue hour era :D)

18.03.21 // first day at work // proper starting :)) (it was just an intro above)

i packed my necessary stuff for work and got going. today was my first day working for xx company (a.n i honestly dk what to put so uh- yeah let's call it xx comapny ._.).

i got into a taxi and got the driver to drive me to the company as i plugged my earphones on. soon, we reached the company as i thanked the taxi driver and left.

woahhh this company's big :o "hi, may i help you?" the receptionist asked. "oh, i'm park y/n, it's my first day here," i replied. "park y/n... ah okay, follow me," she said, signalling to follow after her.

"i'll bring you into the ceo's office first," she said. she brought me to a room at level five of the building and knocked on it. "come in," he said. looking at me, he asked, "park y/n?" "yes, sir," i replied.

"not bad, not bad, early for the first day of work. keep it up. anyway, you applied for the xx job (a.n HELP IDK ANY JOBS), so i'll be bringing you to your work area. he brought me to level six and there was a whole lot of people working there.

"here's the marketing department, you'll be working with them from now on. there's some work already on your table, just let any one of them know if you meet any troubles and i'm sure they'll be more than willing to help," he said.

"thank you sir, i'll sit at that empty seat over there?" i asked. "yes, the one beside you is choi soobin, and stop calling me sir, just call me mr kim," he said.

"okay mr kim, i'll start work now," i said. i sat into the seat and switched on the computer as i looked through the given work. "do you need help?" soobin asked. "not yet, thanks," i said, turning to look at him. that face... somewhat familiar yet not...

"okay, call me when you need me, i'll be here," he said. "yeah sure... thanks," i said. since this wasn't my first job in this industry, i mostly knew how everything goes and all that. soon, i started to get distracted, thinking about soobin.

just where did i see him before? he doesn't look like anyone, but seeing him was like seeing an old friend, it seemed like i already knew him for years...

i started the first piece of work i was assigned but realised the work was different from what my previous company gave. "uh soobin, do you mind helping me for a little while?" i asked. "of course not, what do you need help with?" he said, rolling his roller chair (a.n are they called roller chairs-) over.

"this part, what do i do?" i asked. he looked at the screen, and then looked at the documents in my hands and said, "oh i just realised we do the same work- that's great, okay so, you just need to copy the relevant info over, just the serial number and pricing and name, after you're done with the whole list, just send the whole document to mr kim."

"oo okay, thanks," i said. "no problem," he said, rolling the chair back to his seat. i started doing as he told me to and time seemed to pass really quickly...

soobin pov:

"okay mr kim, i'll start work now," the new employee said. "do you need help?" i asked her. "not yet, thanks," she said, turning to look at me. those eyes... where have i seen them before? "okay, call me when you need me, i'll be here," i told her.

"yeah sure, thanks," she said. after a while, she suddenly called me, "uh soobin, do you mind helping me for a little while?" "of course not, what do you need help with?" he asked, rolling my roller chair over. "this part, what do i do?" she asked. 

i started explaining to her, and her being a fast learner, she quickly caught on. "oo okay, thanks," she said. "no problem," i replied, rolling the chair back to my seat. i continued what i was working on and time seemed to pass very quickly...

a.n SORRY I UPDATED SO SLOW ._. i was playing rhythm hive forgive me- and it's kinds "hols" for three days so hehhehehe when i get back to school i'll update more for sure :))