c h a p t e r s i x

soobin pov:

as i went out, i realised it started raining. i took my umbrella out and started to walk out of the office as i saw y/n there. why was she still here? "y/n?" i asked. "oh hi, i forgot to bring my umbrella so i'm planning to stay till the rain stops," she said. "do you want me to walk you home? i'm not in a rush so i can afford to send you home if you want?" i told her.

"really? would it be troublesome though, it's fine if it isn't convenient," she said. "no it's fine, really, let's go," i said, holding her hand and pulling her beside me. "t... thanks," she said as she tightened her grip on my hand. "no problem," i said as i followed her until we reached her home. this scene seemed so familiar, i'm sure i dreamt of a similar setting before, sharing the same umbrella.

y/n pov:

after passing the completed work to sangmin, i packed my stuff and left the office. just as i stepped out, rain started pouring from the sky. oh my... what bad luck on the first day of work... guess i'm just going to stay here till the rain ends. i went to a nearby wall under shelter and leaned against it so as to not block anyone. 

suddenly, i heard a familiar voice call my name. i turned around to see soobin there, holding his umbrella on his right hand. "oh hi, i forgot to bring my umbrella so i'm planning to stay till the rain stops," i told him. "do you want me to walk you home? i'm not in a rush so i can afford to send you home if you want?" he asked. 

did i want him to walk me home? sure, i would get to know him better but... actually there's no reason why i shouldn't. "really? would it be troublesome though, it's fine if it isn't convenient," i replied. "no it's fine, really, let's go," he said as he intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled me beside him.

"t... thanks," i replied, feeling my heart going wild. instead of pushing his hand away, somehow i tightened my grip on him. it felt so familiar, did i go through these before? somehow, i remember this day, when it rains and i share an umbrella with someone, it feels so familiar... "no problem," soobin said as we started to walk in the direction of my house. 

sangmin pov:

after soobin left, i started to scream. no one was here anyway, it was just me alone. i hated it. what does y/n have that i don't? why does he choose y/n over me? the one who has been foolishly liking him for years. i turned off all the switches and left the office. 

after locking the office door, i turned around and saw soobin pulling y/n towards him. looking at their intertwined hands, i clenched my fists in anger. why is it her? why isn't it me there? it should've been me! park y/n you don't know who you're messing with.

park y/n, i'll make sure you will never go near soobin again next time, i'll make sure that i'm the only one soobin treats like that. soon, you'll never ever go near soobin again, and soobin will soon realise i'm the only one for him...

a.n double update heh