c h a p t e r e l e v e n

y/n pov:

"hi, i'm y/n, i'm soobin's colleague," i introduced myself. i looked at soobin's sister. she wore branded clothing, she had a strong aura. "colleague only? nothing more?" she asked. "gosh noona, you sound like a mom," soobin said. "why? i just want to check... she's pretty, she looks smart, she's the perfect girlfriend for you!" she said. i blushed after hearing that statement. 

"no noona, don't say such stuff here-" i said. "we're just friends, i just joined the company," i said. "just joined? and both of you are already so close hm? i sense something coming," she said. "omai no noona- we're just friends," i said. 

"friends... dongseang ahh did you even have friends? y/n, you're his first friend you know? this little fellow here doesn't even dare to talk to anyone," she said. "gosh noona stop embarrassing me..." i said. i giggled after hearing that.

soobin didn't have friends? i was the first one he talked to? could it be... could it be possible he also dreamt of me before? was that why he was willing to talk to me on the first day of work? even though we didn't know each other? and also, he mentioned finding me familiar too. maybe he does dream of me too... that's why he's willing to talk with me.

"noona you must be hungry, let's go for lunch," soobin quickly said. "okay fine, let's go," she said, pulling her luggage, "won't you be a gentlemen to help me hold my things though?" "okay noona," he said, taking her stuff over from her hands. 

"where are we going to eat?" i asked. "the cafe across from the airport please. i miss the food there, i haven't eaten there for four years already," soobin's sister said. "sure noona, anywhere you want to go, we'll accompany you," soobin said. "don't you two have work?" she asked. "nah, we can just tell mr kim later," he replied. 

as we left the airport, suddenly, a car drove towards us at super speed. soobin pushed me away as soobin's sister pushed him away and he fell on top of me. "oh oh- sorry y/n," he said, quickly standing up. i also sat up as i saw soobin's sister. she was groaning in pain and a lot of blood was coming up from her head.

"soobin... is your sister okay?" i asked. "my sister? she-" as soon as he turned around and saw his sister, he immediately ran up to her. "noona! noona are you okay?" he cried. i immediately took my phone out to call the ambulance as i looked at the car which banged into soobin's sister. 

it was... sangmin? i saw sangmin in the car, looking all shocked. she quickly started the motor and drove away. kang sangmin... why did you... "soobin i called the ambulance already, let's just wait for the ambulance to come..." i said. "no... noona.... " he cried. i slowly wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his arms around mine.

"it's okay soobin... your sister will be alright... just... just cry it all out now... and we will wish all the best for your sister alright?" i said. "thank you y/n..." he said as i felt my right arm starting to get wetter and wetter. he really was crying. just like in the dream...

a.n lmao confusing I KNOW CUZ IM ALSO CONFUSED NOW LMAO anywayyy 4 updates hehheheheh ill stop writing for now i gotta go home :D i'll prob continue writing when i get home though :D byebyeeee