c h a p t e r f o u r t y t h r e e

soobin pov:

"noona, if there's nothing more, i'll be going back?" i asked. "okay dongsaeng, byee," she said, waving as i walked off. i went back to sit beside y/n and it became awfully silent. she really is hurt isn't she... i shouldn't have said that, should've just told her i like her, i'm so dumb...

>> small time skip >>

"everyone, now we will have a dance party! invite someone to dance with you now!'" sooyoung noona said. "do you want to dance together?" i asked. "oh... okay," she replied. ah gosh, i miss that enthusiastic y/n already... "i don't know how to dance though," y/n said. "that's fine, i can teach you," i said. just put you right here on my shoulder, and hold my left hand. (SORRY- I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO BALLROOM DANCING IM STILL A CHILD >-< PLS LMK IF ITS WRONG IT PROB IS NDJEHSJEHDH)

and i'll put my right hand on you waist. and then just follow my leg movements," i said. "okay," she replied. "wait, don't stand so far away," i said as i pulled her closer. as i pulled her in, her eyes widened in shock but i could tell she was trying to contain it. soon, the music started as we started dancing, with her following my footsteps. suddenly, the lights went off as i felt arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

she's scared of the dark isn't she? i wrapped mine around hers too as i softly said, "it's alright... i'm here with you, nothing's going to happen..." suddenly, the lights came back off as y/n pushed me away. "SORRY EVERYONE THE LIGHTS WERE A LITTLE FAULTY," sooyoung noona said as i turned to look at her. turning back, y/n wasn't there anymore. i looked around and saw her running out of the house as i chased after.

"y/n," i said, grabbing her hand. "sorry... you don't even have feelings for me that way i shouldn't have... i'll get going now," y/n said. "no wait," i said as i tugged tightly onto her hand, pulling her into a hug. "don't go off..." i said. "please soobin, stop giving me wrong signals... a moment you tell me you don't like, another moment you're making me fall so bad for you. do you know? everyday i'm thinking of you, even at work i'm thinking about you so much i can't even focus," she said.

"i'm so sorry y/n... i never knew i made you feel this way..." i said, "i do like you, i was just afraid... just afraid you didn't feel the same for me... instead of confessing and making things awkward for us, i rather we maintain as friends, like how we are..." "so... you like me?" y/n asked as i turned to look at her.

"yes y/n, i really do... since the first day i saw you, i already was head over heels for you. the first time i initiated a conversation, the first time i ate out with someone, so many first times i've dedicated to you. i really wish we share more first times together. it might not mean much to you but, it means a lot to me," i said. "i... soobin like it too, and i wanna continue it too... i wasn't sure before but now i know and i'm sure, choi soobin i like you," she said.

a.n AND I WILL END IT HERE BAHAHHA ILL LEAVE THE TEA TO THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS :D KEEP A LOOKOUT 👀 AND goodnite i gta sleep :))