c h a p t e r t e n

soobin pov:

soon, we reached the airport as we got off the taxi. we went to find which terminal my sister was landing on as we went to a nearby bench to sit. i decided to listen to music while waiting for her.

"what are you listening to?" y/n asked. "oh i'm listening to bebe rexha, she's my favourite singer," i said. "oo sounds good, can i listen too? i didn't bring my headphones since they weren't allowed to be used in the office," she said. "sure," i said, plugging one side of my earpiece into her ears.

we both started vibing to the music and i was sure people around us were judging us but i didn't really care. at this moment, i wasn't even really focusing on the music anymore, i was thinking about what was going to happen next. please don't say that the announcement is coming up... please don't...

y/n pov:

soobin plugged one side on his earpiece into my ears as we both started vibing weirdly to the music. for me, whenever i listened to music, i would go crazy, so this was normal for me. turns out soobin vibes to music too, and we vibe in a similar manner. wow, soobin and i are quite similar after all. 

i suddenly recalled yesterday's dream. i recalled soobin crying after listening to an announcement, i didn't quite remember the announcement. all i remember is that we were crying at a hospital looking at someone. why did i even dream of soobin? wait... come to think of it, i have been dreaming of soobin ever since my 18th birthday. 

that mysterious man i've been dreaming of is actually soobin, which i only found out last night. why do i even dream of soobin? is there some reason or something? are we related in any way? maybe this was why i found soobin familiar, since i've been dreaming of him for the past three years. 

suddenly, an announcement came on. "flight SQ928 coming from japan has unfortunately crashed. some of the commuters are injured, others are dead. we will bring these commuters to the hospital as soon as possible. we are sorry for the inconveniences caused." wait... japan? isn't that unrelated to soobin's sister? that's great!

soobin pov:

an announcement started as i held my breath listening to it. "flight SQ928 coming from japan has unfortunately crashed. some of the commuters are injured, others are dead. we will bring these commuters to the hospital as soon as possible. we are sorry for the inconveniences caused." japan? did i hear it right?

"y/n did i hear it right? japan?" i asked. "yeah, flight SQ928, why?" she asked. i didn't hear it wrongly! sooyoung noona is alright! "wait, can you help me check if flight SQ938 is landing?" i asked. "sure," she replied. she went to one of the screens and looked through them. then she came back.

"how is it?" i asked y/n. "yep! flight SQ938 alighting at 1.35 pm at gate 25!" she said. phew... noona's gonna be alright... "now's already 1.34, should we go to gate 25 to wait for your sister?" she asked. "yeah, let's go," i said. we went to gate 25 and stood there, along with the many other people waiting to pick up those alighting from flight SQ938. 

once the people from the flight came down, i looked all over for sooyoung noona. "soobin dongsaeng!" i heard a familiar voice call. "sooyoung noona!" i called excitedly. she came over and pulled me into a hug. "ooo who's this?" she asked. "oh, that's my friend! y/n, sooyoung. sooyoung, y/n," i introduced them to each other. 

"hi, i'm y/n, i'm soobin's colleague," y/n said. "colleague only? nothing more?" she asked. "gosh noona, you sound like a mom," i said. "why? i just want to check... she's pretty, she looks smart, she's the perfect girlfriend for you!" she said. "no noona, don't say such stuff here-" i said. "we're just friends, i just joined the company," y/n said. 

"just joined? and both of you are already so close hm? i sense something coming," sooyoung noona said. "omai no noona- we're just friends," i said. "friends... dongseang ahh did you even have friends? y/n, you're his first friend you know? this little fellow here doesn't even dare to talk to anyone," she said. "gosh noona stop embarrassing me..." i said.

a.n byebye heh word count again :D i'm so productive today i wrote another three chapters :)) triple update :D