c h a p t e r f o u r t y s e v e n

a.n sorry i rlly ran out of soobin photos and my lazy ass didn't wanna download moreeee

y/n pov:

>> time skip to the next morning >>

as my eyes slowly opened, i was greeted by soobin's beautiful face. we locked gazes as we stayed in our hugging positions for a while. "good morning, gongjunim," he said. "morning my wangja," i said, "why were you staring at me sleep?" "cuz you're so beautiful, and everyone knows it. everyone but you," he said. "awh just look at you continuing with the sweet talk," i said.

"as i said, you like it," he said. "okayy fine, let's go for breakfast now okay?" i asked. "no, not just yett," he said, wrapping his arms more tightly around me, "get me my phone please." "nope :)," i replied. "okay fine i will get it then," he said as he stretched his hand over me to take the phone at the dresser beside me. 

"hah see without you i can still get it," he said, looking down at me. "tsk, get back to your side of the bed," i said. "nope i won't, just like how you wouldn't help me get my phone," he said as he put both his hands beside me, directly hovering over me. "DONGSAENGS IT'S BREAKFAST TIME!" i heard sooyoung unnie yell as the door suddenly opened. 

"OH WAIT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHINGG CONTINUE WITH YOUR BUSINESS," she said as she immediately left. "see now sooyoung unnie misunderstood us, let me go tell her that-" before i could continue, he pressed his lips against mine. "shh stop talking so much," he whispered. "but i wanna eat breakfast," i said. "then choose one, breakfast or me?" he asked. "hmm, breakfast!" i replied as i pushed him off and ran out of the room. 

i went to the dining room as sooyoung unnie and her boyfriend were eating happily. (a.n y/n doesn''t know minhyuk's name as of yet) "ah morning dongsaeng, where's soobin?" sooyoung unnie asked. "morning unnie, he's coming soon," i said. "how was it huh?" she asked. "huh?" i asked back. "you know, what you were doing just now?" she asked. "no unnie, you really misunderstood," i said. 

"if you say so," she replied as i took a seat. soobin came out soon after and sat two seats away from me. what's with him? he stuffed the bread angrily into his mouth and he stomped off soon after. "what did you do to him, dongsaeng?" sooyoung noona asked me. "nothing?" i replied. "hEY i'm not transparent you knoww," sooyoung unnie's boyfriend said. "oh sorry, i didn't know your name so i didn't greet you," i said. "that's fine, just call me minhyuk, or oppa if you want," he said. "oh, um, good morning minhyuk oppa," i said nervously. i don't know?? it's the first time calling anyone oppa so- 

soon, i finished breakfast as i went back into the room. as soon as soobin saw me, he turned down and hid his head under the pillow. "soobin ah," i said, crawling beside him. "go awayyy," he said. "awhh wangja's angry. hmph then i'll go visit eomma alone then," i said. "hmph go alone then, or get breakfast to go with you since you like it so much," he said. "ah so you're angry about thatt," i said. "what do you expect? you chose breakfast over me!" he said. "okayy fine you're the best. anyway, i'll be going back to my house to get a change of clothes and then i'll be setting off to visit eomma, you can come if you want," i said. "i'll consider," he said. 

a.n um can i finish by chapter 50? i'm not sure, there's only a small bit of content left to cover...