c h a p t e r f i f t y o n e / e n d i n g

a.n SURPRISE!! DID YALL EXPECT THIS HEHE
anywayy hope y'all like it! let's get started!!

y/n pov:

dreamland~

i was walking on the road alone as i looked around. i was in an unknown place. i didn't know the people around me, i didn't understand any of the signs around. "y/n!" i heard a familiar voice call me. "mom!" i said as i ran in the direction she was at. "mom! i knew you wouldn't leave me like that! please mom, i'm really sorry for neglecting you in the past, forgive me, i'll never do that again. tomorrow on, i will stay in the hospital with you, no matter rain or shine," i said.

"thank you y/n-ie, but i have to go... my time in this world is up. please, promise me after i leave, you will live on well. i want to leave... peacefully..." she said. "no mom! please, i cannot live without you! you're my only kin left!" i said. "i will make sure soobin takes good care of you... i will protect you from where i am... so it's my call to leave now... bye y/n, my daughter..." she said.

with that, she started to fade away as she slowly disappeared. "noo! mom! please come back!" i screamed but to no avail. "y/n! are you okay?" i heard soobin ask. huh? soobin is here? where is he, i don't see him, but i feel him...

end of dream~

"y/n are you okay?" soobin asked, "you were shouting in your sleep... did you dream of something bad?" "oh it was just a dream... i dreamt of my mom... she's really... gone..." i said as tears started to drip one by one from my eyes. "it's okay y/n..." soobin said as he wrapped his hands around me, "you still have me, alright? its not the end of the world, so stay tough, okay?" he asked. "okay..." i replied, "really, thank you soobin..."

"doll up, let's go for a date," he said. "wHaT? you think i'm in the mood for a date- please soobin this isn't the right time," i said. "yes it is, now get dressing. i'll get you in twenty minutes, i'll be waiting outside~" he said. oh my god- a date now???

i quickly put on random make up and wore anything, i wasn't in the mood for anything honestly, but well, let's just take it as i'm paying back for choosing breakfast over him. "i'm done," i said as i opened the door. "let's go then," he said, holding my hand. "what are we gonna do?" i asked. "well... since it's valentines day tomorrow... i will get you a gift!" he said. "what are you gonna get me then?" i asked. "what do you want from me?" he asked. "hmm... 24/7 company!" i said.

"awh i wanna fulfill that but i needa take care of appa and sooyoung noona too, something else?" he said. "really, there's nothing else already... i really choose you over anything okay? so don't be angry like in the morning alright?" i said, ruffling his hair. "okayy y/n-ie!!" he said. in the end, we were just walking around the malls restlessly, cuz none of us were interested in anything there. 

"well, we had a long day of shopping, let's go home now?" soobin asked. "ah finally, i thought you wanted to walk even more, my legs were gonna fail me anytime," i said. "aish you could've told me you wanted to go home. i also thought you wanted to walk more- anyway let's go home then!" he said. "sure," i replied as we went home. 

>> time skip to next night >>

"soobin ah! it's time for dinner!! i'm done cooking!" i shouted. no response? that's weird. (a.n ah yes forgot to say, soobin moved in with y/n instead) i went into the rooms, he wasn't there. i looked into the toilets, no one either. where could he be? 

왕자 🤴

are you looking for me now?

you bet i am! where are you?

dinner's found, but you're lost >:(

come to the backyard?

tsk why did you go all the way
there

okay i'm coming >-<

i went to the backyard and there was no one. where was he? "yah! choi soobin!" i called. "yes y/n-ie?" he asked, coming from behind me and ambushing me with a warm hug. "spill, why did you call me all the way here?" i asked. "close your eyes for a while?" he asked. "okayy," i said as i closed my eyes. 

no movement? what was soobin trying to do? "open your eyes now," he said as i slowly opened them. in front of me was a necklace with a ring on it. "well well, what's this?" i asked. "what do you think it is?" he asked. "holy- you already want marriage :o" i asked. "no- i was meaning to say these are our wedding rings. but, we aren't getting married yet alright? gosh you're thinking further than me- i was thinking that we marry one or two years from now," he said. 

"that sounds good," i said. "really? okayy then let me put the necklace on for you," he said as he put on the necklace around my neck. "see! i have one too! from now on, this will be our promise okay? only if we feel we aren't for each other, then we can break the promise, but i don't want that to happen y/n," he said. "yes i knoww, but aren't you supposed to have those... you know long long speeches about how much you love me hehe," i asked. 

"oh you want that? sure. to my beloved park y/n, i'm really thankful to your appearance in my life. when i first dreamt of you, i was scared. why would i even dream of an unknown person? soon, i got used to dreams of you, making me feel like i knew you for an extremely long time when we met for the first time. i searched it up, and i think there's one possibility. you know soulmates share the same heartbeat, right? i think and believe that you are my soulmate, one i'm really happy i have. park y/n, i love you," he said.

"awhh thank you soobin-ie," i said as i wrapped my arms around his waist, "you're the best!" "am i gonna get a long speech too?" he asked. "mm? you want one too? nah let's leave it till the day you propose to me," i said as he laughed. "okayy y/n-ie i'll be looking forward, let's go back in the food's getting cold aren't they?" he asked. "okayy let's go!" i replied. thank you soobin for appearing in my life, and i will remember your speech forever. soulmates you say huh?

a.n yoohoo it's the real ending :) for real :) and this story has come to an end!!! i've had many different thoughts when writing this one, as you can see i spent a lot longer writing this book compared to others, and this is also the longest book i've written so far.

i actually was really excited to get started on this book, but as soon as i started, i didn't actually know what exactly i was gonna write, how to move on from place to place (yesh the amount of time skips in the story is proof >-<) but i knew i had to end the story if i wanted to start it, so i just wrote on :)) i'm sorry if there are boring parts in this one, they're really slow and i agree too- my previous stories were all quite fast so i actually didn't expect this to get so long and take so much time (oh golly i only expected a 20+ - 30 chapter story but soobin and y/n only got together at 43 ;-;)

but yeah it's over and like most of you are probably expecting, mhm, i'm starting the next story. smol preview: it'll be seonghwa (ateez) as the main probs - that's all i'm spoiling hehe >.< until we meet again :)) (hOlY this chapter is... 1353 words??? omai- previous chapters were all 500+- um... sorry for the long chapter oops-)

if interested in more txt fanfics i do have others ! theres like beomgyu soobin yeonjun :D sneak preview: i kinda wanna write a taehyun one soon so~ see yall there ;))