c h a p t e r t h i r t y f i v e

a.n LAST SOOBIN × MINHYUK PHOTO I SWEAR-

soobin pov:

"so... you really wanna move over?" i asked as she nodded. "why do you keep asking the same question i already said yes, soobin," she asked. "okok, i won't be collecting rent or anything but, could you deal with breakfast and dinner?" i asked. "sure," she replied. woah she's fast to answer. i'm sure if she asked me, an answer wouldn't be ready even after 30 minutes. is it that she's fast or i'm just slow?

"well then, maybe you wanna move in after sooyoung noona's birthday? i mean, we could add it into her birthday package i guess?" i asked. "mhm sure," she replied, "i'll just gradually pack my stuff." "okayy, good night y/n, i should get going since it's quite late already," i said. "okay good night, see you soon," she said. "bye, sleep well alright?" i said. "yes okayy now stop nagging, good night soobin," she said. "good night," i said as i left her house. 

>> a whole day's skip sorry i just look forward to the bday stuff (time skip to friday night aft y/n's work) >>

*assume nothing happened in the morning it was just a great day :) (a.n how can it be great though there's a kim sangmin-)*

i finished all my work as i looked at the time, 5.53pm. that's great, it's not 6 yet, i have ample time to grab dinner. as i stood up, my wallet fell as i wanted to pick it up. "oo, nice wallet," sangmin said, picking the wallet up. "why are you still pestering me as always?" i asked. 

"don't use 'pestering', it isn't that bad. hmm let's see, what do you have in your wallet?" she said as she opened it. first thing she saw was the photo i took with soobin at the restaurant. after taking the photo, i just kept it in the wallet display slot since it was empty and i thought it looked good there. as soon as she saw the photo, she took it out and wanted to tear it. before she could, i yanked the photo back. 

it did get crumpled a bit, but it didn't get torn. phew... good thing nothing happened... i thought as i held the photo tightly and tried uncreasing it but it didn't really work, sadly. "when was that taken?" sangmin asked angrily. "what does that got to do with you? any time i like, i can choose to find soobin to take selfies, and it does not need to go past your approval," i said. 

"i repeat, when was it taken?" she shouted out loud as she threw the wallet on the floor. at that moment, all the people remaining in the office turned to stare at us. "don't make a big fuss. it was taken a few days ago, now what are you going to do with that information?" i asked. "i warned you not to have anything to do with soobin, you don't listen huh? well, see what happens, soon you'll realise you being with him causes him nothing but trouble," she said. "calm down, sangmin," jae-na said as she came over. 

"i am very calm. i'm just knocking some sense into this bxtch," she said, giving me the death stare. "let's go sangmin, don't you want to eat at the restaurant nearby? y/n you should go too, bye y/n, see you on monday," kangmi said as she dragged sangmin away. i picked up my wallet as i dusted the dust off it and put the photo back in. i will never let anything happen to this picture...

a.n hehe the second update of today :) as i had promised :)) hope this chapter is to your liking! do lmk if you have any comments though, i am open to comments!