c h a p t e r t h i r t y e i g h t

soobin pov:

"hm okay, i thought it was so pain that you became mute," i joked. "yah don't curse me like that," she said as she lightly smacked my back. that might've been a small action but that made my heart go wild. park y/n, please stop making me fall for you... 

"okayy now stop moving i need to put the plaster on," i said. "okayy," she said as she stopped moving. i tore open the plaster packet and put the plaster on, covering the wound perfectly like it was tailor-made. "there, it's done," i said. "t... thanks," she said, "do you mind bringing me to my room? i'm really tired so i'm just gonna sleep-" "sure," i said. once again, i carried her bridal style. "hold tight," i said as she wrapped her arms around me even more tightly.

 "your room is...?" i said. "oh that one there," she pointed. the door was already opened so i just walked in until her bed. me being too focused looking at y/n, i didn't notice the small box on the ground. i first got her onto the bed as i tried to keep my balance, but soon, i also fell over. with me hovering over her, we locked gazes. 

at that moment, time seemed to stop as we just stared into each other's faces. y/n let out a soft cough as i immediately stood up properly. "s... sorry... i fell over the box..." i said. "it's fine... good night soobin," she said. "rest well okay? i'll come to get you tomorrow for sooyoung noona's birthday party, be ready by seven alright?" i asked. 

"okay, thanks. see you tomorrow," she said. "bye," i said, waving a small goodbye. "thank you soobin," she said. "mm?" i asked. "thanks for today... i'm sure if you weren't there, it wouldn't have ended just like that. thank you," she said. "it was nothing, i just happened to pass by. be more careful when coming home alone alright?" i asked. "yes sir," she said as we both broke out into a laugh. 

y/n pov:

"i'll get going now, byee," soobin said. honestly, i didn't want him to go. not that i wanted him to be with me forever, i just wanted some company. but it'll be selfish if i get him to stay right? forget it then, i guess. he has his own stuff to do, you can't expect him to be with you 24/7. 

"mhm byee," i waved back and he made his way out of the room. yep, it's time to be lonely again. i laid back onto the bed as i tried to sleep. could i sleep though? nope i couldn't. those scenes were playing in my head, him helping me apply medicine, him falling on me, i can't get those out of my brain now... have i really fallen for soobin?

a.n today's update :)