c h a p t e r f o u r t y f i v e

soobin pov:

"y/n will be moving in tomorrow!" i said. "oH wow, that's big news..." she sai, "i have news too." "what is it noona?" i asked. "um... so minhyuk's also moving in, and we only have one spare room... you and y/n share a room okay? you two are closer so go stay together alright? pleasee," she said. "are you okay with that?" soobin asked me. "um... sure," y/n replied. "than that's confirmed okay? thanks so much dongsaeng!" sooyoung noona said, patting y/n's head.

>> time skip to the end of the day (guests left already) >>

"i'll get going now," y/n said. "can't you stay for tonight? i don't want you to leave," i said, pouting. "it's not nice to just stay over suddenly without letting sooyoung unnie or your parents know right?" she asked. "then we will let them know now. sooyo-" "no no- i mean- okay fine..." she said. "yayy," i said as she made a fake crying face. "yah, are you not happy to stay over?" i asked.

"of course not, why would i be unhappy?" she asked. "oh so you're happy. what's with that sad face just now then, cheer up my little princess," i said as i kissed her on her right cheek. "okayy i'm happy now alright?" she said, "so where am i gonna sleep tonight?" "with me of course," i said.

"wait- what? like, for real?" she asked. "yes, for real," i said. "okay," she replied. it was meant to be a joke- i never expected her to agree- so we're really gonna sleep together tonight- "y/n dongsaeng, why are you still here? are you moving in already?" sooyoung noona asked. "oh i'm moving in tomorrow but i'm staying over for tonight," she said.

"OO OKAY HAVE FUN DONGSAENGS! I'LL GET GOING FIRST! MINHYUK LET'S GO," she said as she pulled minhyuk hyung away. "let's go then," y/n said. "hm? to where?" i asked. "your room," she said. (a.n woah y/n so initiative :0) "o... okay," i replied, "follow me."

"oh and do you want a set of clothes you can change into? unless you wanna sleep in this," i asked. "oh sure," y/n said. once we reached my room, i found a comfy hoodie and trek pants i haven't been wearing. "you can take these," i said, passing them to her. "oookey thanks," she said, "i'll go to bathe then."

y/n pov:

"oh and do you want a set of clothes you can change into? unless you wanna sleep in this," soobin asked. was i going to wear his clothes already? oh well i'm fine with it anyway. "oh sure," i replied. once we reached his room, he took out a set of clothes. "you can take these," he said, passing them to me. "oookey thanks," i said, "i'll go to bathe then."

>> short time skip >>

after i finished bathing, i came of the shower in soobin's clothes. not gonna lie, his clothes are really comfortable. "oh you're out, i'm gonna shower then," soobin said. "mhm okay," i replied and he went in. now, for the boredom i'm gonna face... what should i do?

a.n i'm so sorry for the late updates hehe