c h a p t e r t w e n t y e i g h t

soobin pov:

"okay, we're here," the driver said. i paid the driver as we both alighted from the car. once we reached her doorstep, i asked, "do you want me to come in or...?" "uh, do you wanna get a change of clothes too? i mean, you also got quite soaked in the rain," y/n replied. "true enough. okay, i'll find you again after i'm done," i said. 

>> time skip >>

*knock knock* "y/n," i called. soon, the door opened revealing a much more energetic looking y/n. "oo you're done, you look good hehe, let's go back to the hospital," she said. she said i looked good :o why do i feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster... "do you want to just go for work instead? you can always visit after work," i said. 

"oh god it's already 3- okay yeah i better get going then. if not i won't be able to finish my work and all.." y/n said. "yeah, that's better. do you want me to bring you back there?" i asked. "i'll be fine alone it's fine, you should get running along too," y/n said. "okay then, bye y/n, see you hopefully later," i said, patting her head. "okayy, byee," she said. 

y/n pov:

"y/n," soobin called from outside. oh he's already done. that was fast. "oo you're done, tou look good hehe," i said. oH holy- park y/n did you just- "let's go back to the hospital," i said, trying to change the topic. "do you want to just go for work instead? you can always visit after work," soobin asked.

i looked at my watch and oh god it's already 3pm, how did i not realise. "oh god it's already 3- okay yeah i better get going then. if not i won't be able to finish my work and all..." i said. "yeah,  that's better. do you want me to bring you back there?" soobin asked. "i'll be fine alone it's fine, you should get running along too," i told him. 

"okay then, bye y/n, see you hopefully later," he said, patting my head. awh did that mean he wanted me to be there later? gOsH park y/n you can't be falling for soobin can you :o "okayy, byee," i said as he left. i put my hands over my heart, damn it was beating so fast. calm down park y/n... calm down....

soobin pov:

>> short time skip >>

i soon reached the hospital and went back to sooyoung noona's ward. "dongsaeng ah, you're back. how was it?" sooyoung noona asked. "what do you mean how was it, it was just lunch," i said. "hM? well you're clothes are changed, care to explain?" she asked. "it just rained and we both didn't have an umbrella so-" 

"OO TELL ME MORE," she said. was she ever this interested in my lunch- "i just sent her home and went to our house to get a change of clothes, what else?" i said. "eek, not exciting at all. dongseang ah, i know you have a thing for y/n, i might be older than you but i'm not blind yet. get her while you can okay?" she said. 

a.n sorryyyy i haven't updated in a while already >< i think it'll be slightly easier to write fr here on this was just a filler chap so it wasn't much of exciting stuff ;-; i'll try to update the next chapter soon :)