c h a p t e r f o u r t y f o u r

soobin pov:

soobin like it too, and i wanna continue it too... i wasn't sure before but now i know and i'm sure, choi soobin i like you. these words were playing repeatedly in my head and now i was just grinning away happily. 

flashback

"i... soobin like it too, and i wanna continue it too... i wasn't sure before but now i know and i'm sure, choi soobin i like you," y/n said. "wait... really? then... will you be my girlfriend?" i asked. "is that even a question? yes!" she said excitedly. i continued to hug her tighter as i whispered, "i'm so sorry... i should've told you earlier..." 

it's fine, what matters is that we're together now, and we will never leave each other, alright?" y/n said. "can we do that now?" y/n asked as she pushed me out of the hug. "do what?" i asked. "you know, when the lips meet? i haven't had my first you know?" she asked. at that moment, i pulled her back in as her soft lips pressed against hers.

after a while, we both pulled away and panted while laughing at each other. "so, we're officially a couple?" i asked. "of course," y/n replied. "then do you wanna stay in the same room or still a different room after you move in?" i asked. "yah! choi soobin what are you thinking! different room!" i said as i smacked him. 

"okayy, calm down my little princess. different room is it. anyway, it's the same house," i said. "yess should we tell sooyoung noona about us now?" she asked. "oh i see someone's excited huh? sure, let's break the news to her, i'm sure she'll be happy for us," i replied. "let's go then!" y/n said as she pulled my hand and dragged me back in. "okay," i chuckled as we went back into the house. 

end of flasback

"dongsaeng come here!" i heard sooyoung noona call. "sooyoung unnie's calling us, let's go," y/n said as she nudged my arm. "mhm let's go," i said as i held her hand and went towards sooyoung noona. "yes noona?" i asked. "dongsaeng ah, your noona isn't single anymore!" she said excitedly.

"really? who's my future brother-in-law?" i asked as she laughed. "MINHYUK AH!" she called as he came over. "here," she said as she held onto his arm. "ooo you two are together! spill the tea noona, how did you two get together?" i asked. "well we have worked together since the second year i went to the states and he just confessed to me today!" she said excitedly. 

as she said, she was looking at my hands as i was wondering why. "and dongsaeng ah... what are you doing, are you two?" she asked. oH she was staring at y/n and my hands being intertwined. "yes noona, your birthday wish came true, we are together now," i said as she squealed happily. "woah dongsaeng, you're fast :0 so here's my beautiful sister-in-law huh?" she asked. 

"hello sooyoung hyeongnim," y/n said as we all broke out into laughter. "hello dongsaeng," sooyoung noona said, patting her head. "oh we have another news to tell you too," i said. "what is it, dongsaeng?" she asked. "y/n will be moving in tomorrow!" i said.

a.n AND I END IT HERE BAHAHA :) hope yall liked this chap tho heheh so soobin and minhyuk brother in laws :))