c h a p t e r f o u r t y n i n e

sangmin pov:

after y/n and soobin left, i asked dad, "what is going on dad, what did you mean... y/n is my stepsister?" "sangmin ah, she really is your stepsister... when she turned three, i left the family... and i made out with your mom... so um... long story short, i'm both of your fathers..." he said. "no dad... this can't be happening... i... I haven't even taken my revenge!" i said.

"what revenge, sangmin? i never raised you like that! no sangmin, from tomorrow onwards, you will stay at home, and no one will be let in. all your connections with the outer world will also be cut. from tomorrow, you will just stay at home and i will be passing on all the skills you need in the future. and no more revenge. i know you got your uncle kim to fire soobin. i will ask your uncle to hire him back, and no one is to fire anyone," he said.

soobin pov:

"let's go visit your mom?" i asked. "um sure. do i keep my hands bleeding non stop?" y/n asked. "oH no okay let's go back home i'll deal with your wound," i said. "ah yes that sounds much better," she said as we went to the nearest bus stop. soon, the bus arrived and we got on. "let's go to that seat?" y/n asked. "sure," i replied as we took a seat at the seats near the back of the bus.

the route from sangmin's house to ours was quite a distance so both of us took a quick nap. soon, i woke up and looked around. oh sh- we missed our stop- "y/n y/n! we missed out stoppp," i said, shaking y/n furiously. "oh my go- soobin just tap me or shake me lightly, why so vigorous- if we missed our stop then um... let's just go off the next stop and go backwards," she said.

we did like she said and got onto the bus going back. this time, none of us dared to fall asleep. we didn't wanna miss another stop, i mean, we have to pay for bus fares so- we soon arrived at the correct stop and i walked y/n back to her home. "let me deal with your wound again alright?" i asked. "mhm okay," she replied. this time, she went to the sofa on her own as i went into the kitchen to get the first aid box.

i dealt with her wound. this time, it wasn't that bad. there were small cuts and quite a bit of bleeding but these cuts' pain didn't make up to the previous cut's pain. as least this time my hand wasn't had the verge of bursting- "okay done," i said, looking at her hands. i guessed i bandanged it well? "thanks soobin, let's go visit my mom now?" she asked. "sure," i replied.

y/n pov:

"let's go visit my mom now?" i asked. "sure," soobin replied. we soon set off and got onto a taxi. at least we wouldn't have to risk missing stops again :) we got onto the taxi as i told the driver the hospital's name. "sleep y/n-ie. i'm sure you didn't sleep so well just now on the bus, especially with that amazing wake-up call," he said. "sure, thanks," i said as i rested my head on the headrest on the seat and closed my eyes. "not there, here," he said, pushing my head onto his shoulder as i felt my heart going at it again...

a.n okay so this story is prob ending tmr or the day aft since its prob just a chap left :)) yes the contents all covered so it's prob just ykw ;)) hope yall liked this chapter!! :D