c h a p t e r t h r e e

y/n pov:

"anyway, let's not give her a bad impression, it's only her first day," soobin said. "wowow, one of the only times i heard you talk huh? are you perhaps interested in y/n?" jae-na asked. interested in me? how can that be possible? "n... no-" he replied. 

soobin was the kind to not talk alot? but he talked so much earlier today, was it only to me? "i just don't want to stress y/n out too much since it's only her first day," soobin said. "thanks," i told him. " it's fine," he said. 

soon, our food arrived as we all dug in. the taste of the tempura was so delicious, i'm sure i hadn't had such a great meal for a long time. i soon finished my food and looked at the rest. they were all still eating. i guess it was because i had a habit of eating fast, the other employees just stared at me. 

"wow y/n- you eat so fast!" jae-na said. "heh thanks, i have a habit of finishing food quickly so that explains why," i said. "ooo okay, it's the first time i've ever heard of such a habit, we should learn from you," kangmi said. "hah, no it's nothing much to be proud of..." i said. "anyway we should eat fast, or y/n will feel bored," sangmin said. 

they started eating in super speed and within minutes, they were done. "let's go!" jae-na said. "wait wait i need the toilet," sangmin said. "oh yeah, me too, could y'all wait for us for awhile?" kangmin said. they stood up and jae-na followed along to. it was left with just me and soobin there. 

"uh... so how's today? like work and all that... still manageable?" soobin asked. "yeah, but like jae-na said, there's more  to come. i'm sure the workload won't be like that throughout considering how high the pay is, am i right?" i asked. "mhm yes, but it's mostly similar, let me know if you ever need help though, i'll be here for you," he said.

"thanks soobin, i'm sure i'll need that, anyway, have we met somewhere before? i really feel like i've seen you somewhere, yet i can't recall where..." i said. "i don't think we've actually met before... though i do find you familiar... maybe fate brought us together," soobin said. "ah gosh, no that sounds so cringe," i said. "yeah lmao," he said as we both started laughing.

choi soobin... sounds familiar yet unfamiliar... have i seen him somewhere or did i know him last time?  i tried hard recalling who he was but my memory failed me. guess i'm going to go home to continue thinking... 

"hey y'alls, let's go!" jae-na said. "let's go," soobin said, standing up as i followed along. 

sangmin pov:

"wait wait i need the toilet," i said, signaling to the other two to follow me to the toilet too. "oh yeah, me too, could y'all wait for us for awhile?" kangmin said, standing up too. jae-na saw my hand sign and nodded her head, standing up and following along too. 

we went into the toilet as i said, "this is not fair, i've known and liked soobin longer, how is it he talks to her but not to me! he usually disagrees to coming along for lunch but today when y/n came her also came! just what spell did she cast on him?" 

"maybe they knew each other before this?" jae-na asked. "but still?" i said, "this is so unfair!" "well, we can't do much right?" kangmi said. "ugh, it's only her first day and i'm already hating her!" i said. "well, i don't like her too but we can't do much about her right?" kangmi said. "well, i have something up my sleeve..." i said.