c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n

a.n there'll prob be some repeated photos at time so pls forgive me :' i got lazy to find more photos

y/n pov:

"i'm a bit tired from a whole day of so many things happening, i'll take a rest first. wake me up when we reach there okay?" i asked. "sure," soobin replied as i closed her eyes. though my eyes were closed, i couldn't really fall asleep.

a few minutes later, there was a sudden turn and the car swerved as i slid towards soobin, with my head on his shoulder. i kept my eyes closed as it would be awkward if he found out i was awake right now. somehow, it felt comfortable and familiar on his shoulder, and i was somewhat liking it.

he didn't really move much either and i suddenly felt a weight on my head. he couldn't be sleeping on my head, could he- soon, i started falling asleep...

soobin pov:

suddenly, the car turned abruptly as y/n slid towards me, her head on my shoulder. i could feel my heart beating faster and faster as i tried to control myself. she wasn't awake right? i looked at her, her eyes were still closed. that's a relief...

subconsciously, i rested my head on hers. why did you do that choi soobin- god, it's awkward now, even with her asleep. all it needs is for y/n to wake up, and it's gonna become extremely awkward. i'm sure looking forward to that- soon, i also fell asleep...

>> short time skip >>

i came back from dreamland as i slowly opened my eyes. my head was still resting on y/n's- i quickly lifted my head back up as i held her head gently to prevent her head from falling, and then putting it back onto my shoulder. she's probably really tired, she didn't even wake up despite all this adjustments.

"do you want to wake your girlfriend up? we're nearing the hospital," the taxi driver asked. girl... girlfriend? "she isn't my girlfriend yet," i replied. "well, good luck for you child," the driver said, continuing to drive, "she's quite pretty." "oh- t... thank you," i said.

i turned to y/n and lightly shook her. "y/n, we're reaching," i said softly. "hm? oh okay..." she said, slowly sitting up. "sorry for that... i didn't expect to..." she said. "it's fine, i fell asleep too," i replied.

y/n pov:

my peaceful little nap ended as i opened my eyes. feeling a weight above me, i decided not to move. it's probably still soobin's head i guess... since it's so awkward, it's better for me to sleep right? he's probably resting too, he also had a long day so i should just let him rest too...

suddenly, i felt the weight from my head disappear. he lifted up his head didn't he? i felt his hand under my head as i felt movements beside me and i was back on his shoulder. he probably just did a bit of adjustments. i kept my eyes closed as he did all the adjustments. he doesn't know i'm awake does he?

"do you want to wake your girlfriend up? we're nearing the hospital," the taxi driver asked. did her just- call me his girlfriend- i could feel my face heating up but i tried my best to keep it in. "she isn't my girlfriend yet," soobin replied. did he just say yet- does that mean- omgomg-

"well, good luck for you child, she's quite pretty," the driver said. "oh- t... thank you," soobin said. "y/n, we're reaching," i said softly as he shook me. "hm? oh okay..." i said, slowly sitting up, pretending like i just woke up. "sorry for that... i didn't expect to..." i said. "it's fine, i fell asleep too," he replied.

yep, that heavy weight was his head :/

a.n triple update today :)