c h a p t e r f o u r t y e i g h t

y/n pov:

i went back to my house and took a short shower. not that i didn't like soobin's clothes, i just wanted my mom to see the better side of me, at least when she only sees me very occasionally. after that, i took the stuff i wanted to bring out and went out.

soobin wasn't there... somehow, i was already missing his presence, even though we just saw each other less than an hour ago. as i locked the door, i suddenly felt a strong grip covering my mouth as i soon lost conscious...

>> 30 minutes time skip >>

"little missy, she's awake," i heard an unfamiliar voice say. "okay, you may go back in," i heard another voice say. that voice... it was so familiar... i slowly opened my eyes as i looked around. i was in an unfamiliar house, it was big and looked like a place for rich people. "hey you're awake," a voice said. i looked towards where the voice came from, sangmin?

"why am i here?" i asked. "for another warning of course. you didn't listen to me, i told you to stay far away from soobin didn't i?" she said with her arms crossed. "stop it sangmin," i said. "like i said, soobin is mine. maybe not yet, but soon enough, so you better steer clear. if not, you can get ready for your heart to be broken," she said. 

"bring the glasses in!" she shouted. a man brought a trolley full of wine glasses and said, "little missy, the glasses you asked for," and left. "you know what these are for?" she asked. "um, no?" i replied. "they are to throw at your face so that you'd be disfigured for life. and that'll teach you to stop messing with me," she said. "wha-" before i could say anything, wine glasses were all being thrown in my way as i frantically covered my face and tried to doge the glasses. 

?? pov:

i heard sounds of glass breaking. what is sangmin up to again? "hey you, come here. what is sangmin doing?" i asked one of the workers. "sir, she is meeting with someone," he said. "what's their name?" i asked. "oh i think it was y/n or something," he said. y/n? could it be... (a.n it's y/n's father :0)

i went to sangmin's room and opened the door. there, i saw sangmin throwing wine glasses at someone. "yah! kim sangmin what do you think you're doing?" i screamed. "dad?" both of them said. "who are you to call my dad 'dad'?" sangmin asked angrily as she pushed y/n onto the ground. 

she quickly stood back up and came to me. "dad? are you really..." "yes y/n it's me..." i said. "what is going on here?" sangmin asked. "sangmin, meet your step-sister," i said. 

soobin pov:

"sangmin, meet your step-sister," i heard an unknown voice say. what? sangmin is... y/n's step-sister? what is going on??? i immediately ran in and they all stared at me. "soobin? what are you doing here?" y/n asked. "i saw a man bringing you from your house just now and i followed them all the way here, but i got stuck at the main door for really long. until i managed to hack the lock, then i could come in," i said, "are you okay though? your hands are bleeding."

"it's nothing..." y/n said. "anyway, i'm getting you out of here first," i said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her out. her hands were bleeding but not the wrists or the arms, thankfully. "other than your hands, are you hurt in any way?" i asked. "no, it's fine," she said, "it's better with you by my side." 

"i'm sorry y/n... if i didn't leave you alone in the morning, all of this wouldn't have happened..." i said. "it's alright, soobin. and look, other than small cuts on my hands, everything is fine isn't it? don't take it too hard on yourself, alright?" she asked, tipping her toes and leaving a soft kiss on my lips. did she just... she just kissed me omg-

a.n today's update ;)) and the story's ending soon, i guess i could end it by 50 :D i hope yall liked it so far :)