c h a p t e r t w e n t y n i n e

a.n hello taehyun again :) anyway back to story (just sayin he wasn't looking at the camera was he-)

sooyoung pov:

aish this brother of mine knows nothing about chasing girls. who can't see that that nonsensical child has a thing for y/n? the way he acts, the way he looks at her, they're all different with her. or maybe it's just soobin hasn't hung out with any other person- BUT STILL IT'S OBVIOUS ENOUGH AIN'T IT??? 

seems like i'll have to do some work. they're not just gonna get together without my help, especially now that soobin got fired from that useless company of his just for that small mistake he made. i mean, how bad could it have been??? but whatever, now what's important is soobin's future with y/n.

now, what can i do... AH YES MY BIRTHDAY'S COMING UP. it's great i came back now, who knows if i came a few weeks later everything would be so different... "dongsaeng ah, you know that my birthday's coming up soon, right?" i asked. "yes noona, why?" he asked. "well, i want to host a birthday party and invite my friends, could you invite y/n too? i want to get to know her better," i said.

"but noona, other than me and you, she doesn't know anyone else," soobin said. "and so? my friends only know me, isn't that worse? anyway, i want to see her on my birthday okay?" i said. "okay noona," i said, "what if she doesn't want to come though?" aish this brother of mine is just filled with questions, questions and more questions. 

"just do it. y/n's so nice, she wouldn't refuse. if i don't see her, i'll spank you okay? you don't want me to be angry on my birthday do you?" i asked. "okay noona, i'll ask her now then," soobin said. "yess that's my dongsaeng..." i said, patting his head as he messaged y/n.

soobin pov: 

why does sooyoung noona want to 'get to know y/n better'. sounds so sus- but okay i shall. 

y/n

hai

it's my sister's birthday
this coming saturday, are
you free?

she'll host a birthday party
and she told me specially 
to invite you

if you aren't free, it's okay
Seen

y/n is typing...

oH gawd she's tYpInGgGg :o why am i so nervous though- 

sure, i've got no
plans on 
saturday anyway

you're gonna pick
me up or?

oOo she said yes she said YES :D 

ofc sure

we're just a few blocks
away anywayy

see you on saturday
then :))

oh wait, see you later :)

sooyoung noona will be
so happy to know that 
you're coming!

"noona, she said yes," i said. "of course she did, who will reject you anywayy," she said, "anyway, i'm thirsty, could you get me a cup of water?" "of course noona," i said, pouring a glass of water and then passing it to her. 

"soobin ah, seize the opportunity when you have it. even if y/n doesn't like you yet, or maybe she does, treat her well. let her know that you care for her, and that you like her. no matter what, women are always attracted to people who treat them well, okay dongsaeng? i've got faith in you, don't let me down alright?" she asked. "okay noona," i replied.

a.n sEe i said it was gna be easy to write :) imma go bathe now and i might / might not continue later, i'll see about it :) hope yall liked this chapter :)