c h a p t e r t w e n t y s e v e n

y/n pov:

"maybe you want to go back home for a change of clothes instead?" soobin asked, "the hospital's air conditioned, i don't want you to be catching a cold."

"oh, sure. that's better too since the office's air conditioned too," i said. "do you want me to accompany you home? i feel bad asking you to come all the way here and just leave," soobin said.

"okay, sure," i replied. soobin called a taxi and we both got on. i told the driver my address and he started driving. "oh you really live there. can i visit you when i'm free? i mean, i'll be quite free since i got fired and now im just a jobless soul," soobin asked.

"lol sure, if i'm at home just feel free to visit. if i'm not at home though don't rob my house," i replied. "okayy," he replied, "you know i live two blocks away from you right?" two blocks? why didn't i ever see him before-

"oh what- really? how have i not seen you on the streets then?" i asked. "hm i don't know... but we've met in dreams right?" he asked. wait- so he really does have dreams of me? holy- what's going on?? 

"you dream of me?" i asked. "um yeah- i know it sounds weird but-" he said. "no, i mean, i also dream of you- but like now after knowing you, i tend to dream of things that will happen soon, somehow," i said. "wait really? i thought it was just imagination on my part," he said. 

"somehow it's true though," i replied, "maybe that was why we found each other so familiar on the first day of work." "then do you like me?" he asked. what- "i'm serious, do you like me? as a friend or even a lover," he said. "uh- friend yes, lover i'm not actually sure yet..." i said. "mhm okay, i expected that," he replied. 

soobin pov:

"then do you like me? i'm serious, do you like me? as a friend or even a lover," i said. gosh choi soobin- you aren't the choi soobin i know anymore. "uh- friend yes, lover i'm not actually sure yet..." she replied. for some reason, i felt disappointed. do i like y/n? "mhm okay, i expected that," i replied. 

do i like y/n? that's the question in my head now. i mean, she's pretty and she's nice, and we do share some affinity in a way, but is that love? at that moment, the scene of trapping her between the wall as we were both soaked replayed in my mind. nO choi soobin stop thinking about that-

"do you like me though?" she suddenly asked. oH sHiT- look what you caused choi soobin. should i say yes or no??? ahh gosh i'm so confused. "as a friend yes as a lover no," i replied. lmao good thing my brain was fast enough to react. 

"oh really. okayy that's interesting, i thought you'd answer yes, considering the fact you asked whether i liked you," she replied. "i was just curious," i said. was i really just curious? or did i really hope for a yes? i don't even know myself...

a.n holy its chapter twenty seven alr- this longass story- the rest barely go past 20- gawd this story... how long is it gonna last- i'll try to make sure it stops by chapter 40- i hOpE

do lmk if yall have any comments about the story dm or just comment here :)