c h a p t e r f o u r t y t w o

y/n pov:

after sooyoung unnie got us to wait, both soobin and i went to the living room to sit. "um... so you really like me? in that way?" i asked. "n... no, sooyoung noona was talking nonsense," soobin said. for some reason, after hearing that, i felt kind of disappointed. did i like soobin? no y/n, it's just disappointment... yes it was just all imagination on your part...

"oh... okay..." i said as i took out my phone. i went online and started scrolling through random posts. soon, sooyoung unnie's friends started coming in. the food was served and we could start taking our food (buffet stuff yes). i went towards the food area and took a small portion. after hearing what soobin said, my appetite left me.

"you're eating so little? you should eat more you know?" soobin said, taking a piece of carrot and putting it into my bowl. "no thanks, i don't like carrots and i'm not hungry today. you can have it," i said, scooping the carrot out and putting it into his bowl, then going to an empty seat. "soobin ah, come here, i want to introduce you to someone!" sooyoung unnie said, motioning him to go over. "you wanna come along?" soobin asked me. "nah it's fine, you should get going," i said.

soobin pov:

"um... so you really like me? in that way?" y/n asked. "n... no, sooyoung noona was talking nonsense," i replied. for some reason, i felt guilty saying that. i very well knew i liked y/n, just why didn't i say it? "oh... okay..." y/n said as she took out her phone. sorry y/n... i'm just not ready to let you know about my feelings. what if you don't like me back? that would ruin our friendship.

soon, sooyoung noona's friends started coming in. the food was served and we could start taking our food. seeing y/n stand up, i followed along. seeing how little food she took, i asked, "you're eating so little? you should eat more you know?"  with that, i took a piece of carrot and putting it into her bowl.

"no thanks, i don't like carrots and i'm not hungry today. you can have it," she said, as she scooped the carrot out and put it into my bowl, then going to an empty seat. "soobin ah, come here, i want to introduce you to someone!" sooyoung noona said, motioning me to go over. "you wanna come along?" i asked y/n. "nah it's fine, you should get going," y/n said. that reply of mine really hurt her didn't it...

i went over as sooyoung noona said, "dongsaeng ah, i want to introduce you to someone, my fellow colleague minhyuk! look at him, he looks so similar to you!" i looked at him, woah the features are really the same. "hi, i'm minhyuk," he said as he reached his hand out to shake. i held onto his hand as he shook it and then let go. "can you imagine? he's similar age with me yet he looks so much like you!" she said. noona was 8 years older than me, does that mean this hyung was somewhere around those lines? woah he really looks younger than his age...

A.N I HAD TO ADD MINHYUK IN LMAO YAS NOW IMMA START PUTTING HIS PHOTOS CUZ I'M RUNNING LOW OF SOOBIN PHOTOS LMAO