c h a p t e r t h i r t y s i x

y/n pov:

gosh, finally the end of sangmin for today. i went to the nearest bus stop and waited till the bus which drops off near my house came. i took out my wallet and looked at the photo, this is my only memory with soobin, i can't bear to let it get crumpled or torn. i should try to remove the creases when i get home... 

the bus soon arrived as i got onto the bus. my house wasn't too far away from here, it was just five stops away. i took short naps occasionally until the bus reached the stop i was meant to alight at. soon, i saw the familiar neighborhood and got off the bus.

as i made my way back, i felt someone following me behind. i stopped in my tracks and turned around. no one? i turned back and continue walking as suddenly two strong hands wrapped around me. "babyyyy let's playyy," an unknown voice said as he reeked of alcohol. ew- drunkard-

"get off me!" i shouted, trying to push him off but his grip was too strong. "come on... don't be shyyy let's playyy," he said, "where's your houseee?" "GO AWAY!" i shouted even louder. "stop shouting you bxtch, it's so late no one will hear you, now let's go to your houseee," he said. "NO STOP IT!" i shouted as i stepped on his right foot. "ow... bxtch you- you stepped on me?" he said. 

he pushed me harshly as i fell onto the ground. i looked at my left food, fresh blood oozing out like there's no tomorrow. ow... "Y/N!" i heard a familiar voice yell. "oh so there are people! heyy wanna play with her togetherrr?" that dude asked. "no stop it, and now get away," soobin said as he came to help me up. 

"can you stand up?" he asked. i grabbed onto his right arm as i tried to stood up but it was so pain i couldn't. at that moment, one hand of his wrapped under my legs and the other on my back as he carried me bridal style. "endure the pain for a while okay?" he said as he rushed me back to my house. 

as soon as we reached my house, he asked, "it's a fingerprint lock, which finger do you use?" "oh my right thumb," i said as he spun around so my right hand would be in front of the doorknob. i reached out my right hand as i tightened my grip on him with my left hand, unlocking the door. he brought me in and plopped me onto the sofa.

"where's the first aid kit?" he asked. "n... no it's fine... i can manage on my own," i said. "manage on your own? you can't even walk- from where did you get the confidence that you can deal with your wound? now spill, where's the first aid box?" he asked. "the second drawer from the top in the kitchen, in a pink box," i said. 

"okay," he said as he went into the kitchen. after a while, he came out holding the box. "this, right?" he asked as i nodded. "bear with it, it might sting. grab me if you want," he said. "okay," i said, grabbing his left arm. 

a.n today's update! :) hope it was a nice one :) do lmk if you have any comments about the story :D