c h a p t e r t w e n t y f o u r

y/n pov:

is soobin okay now? what is he doing? and why am i even thinking about him so much? i guess it's because i've been too used to being with soobin for the past few days that now it feels weird being alone here. it feels weird with the table beside me empty. all of these feel so weird. 

why did sangmin even have to do such a thing? becuz of her 'everlasting love for soobin'? what kind of reason is that? that isn't even a reason to do such a thing. and i'm sure soobi ndid nothing wrong too, they just came up with a random reason to chase soobin out from the company. gosh, sangmin's getting on my nerves. 

soobin

hai

are you okay?

me? yeah

why wouldn't i be?

i'm having a great
time with sooyoung
noona

really?

i'm really sorry

no, why are you sorry

you didn't do anything
wrong

should i tell him? about what sangmin told me earlier?

anyway, i'm just sorry

maybe if i didn't come
along yesterday,
sooyoung unnie would
not be involved in the
car crash...

no y/n, it's not your fault

of course it's my fault. if not for me, sangmin wouldn't have attempted to cause an accident. 

anyway, even if  she
didn't get involved in
the crash, she would
still be going to the 
hospital

have you forgotten

she has cancer

anyway, i still feel guilty ><

can i come? after i grab
lunch?

sure, do you want
to have lunch
together?

my parents are here
too, and they already
had lunch

we can go for lunch
together and 
packet some food
for sooyoung noona
too

if you don't mind

sure

i'm leaving the office
i'll be there in about
20 minutes

see you :)

mhm okay

i went to the taxi stand and got onto a taxi. i told the driver to bring me to the hospital as i took a short nap. soon, we reached there as i thanked the driver and got off the taxi. 

i'm here already :) 

outside the hospital

do you want me to 
come up to sooyoung
unnie's ward?

i'll come down instead :)

just wait there, i'll be
coming 

soobin pov:

i took my wallet and my phone as i stood up. "soobin ah, where are you going?" my dad asked. "oh... i'm going to have lunch with a friend," i said. "friend? you sure it's just a friend?" he asked, "you never had friends since young." yes, i was a very introverted person since young. 

"ah, is it y/n dongsaeng?" sooyoung noona asked. "y/n? who's that?" my dad asked. "yeah, it's y/n," i replied. "oH- have a great time then, bye dongsaeng," sooyoung noona said. "wait no i want to ask him stuff," my dad said. "nO no need for asking him just ask me. go off soobin you don't want to be late, do you? go on, go on," she said. 

"okay then- noona and appa, i'll get going, bye," i said as i left the ward. i went down and saw y/n near the entrance of the hospital. "y/n," i called out. "oh, hi soobin," she said. "let's go for lunch?" i asked. "mhm sure, let's go. where are we going to eat though?" she asked. "do you want to go to that restaurant again? the one we went to last time?" i asked. "sure, let's go," she replied.

y/n pov:

"so... why were you fired?" i asked. i wanted to see what kind of excuse sangmin would come up with. "mr kim said that the work i missed out yesterday was important and caused a lot of loss for the company..." soobin replied. wow- that sounds true enough. but me who knows the truth knows that's all just a lie.

do i tell soobin? or should i just keep it to myself... "do you want me to help you with finding a job and all that? i really feel like it's all because of me..." i said. "thanks y/n, but i guess i'll be fine," he said. "oh, okay..." i said. "we're here, let's go in," soobin said. "mhm let's go," i said as we went in.

a.n writer's block is coming- i'm stuck what do i do >-<