c h a p t e r s i x t e e n

soobin pov:

>> time skip till the end of the day >>

"are you going to visit your sister?" y/n asked. "yeah, but i've got some stuff to deal with first. do you want to wait for a while so i can go with you or do you wanna go first?" i asked y/n. "i can wait for you, you won't take long right?" she asked. "yeah, just a few minutes. just asking sangmin about earlier," i said.

"you're asking her? i might have seen wrongly you know? what if we accuse the wrong person?" i asked. "i believe you wouldn't lie about this, and i do know why she would do it if it was her. there's a high possibility it's her so i'm gonna ask her about it. just wait for me here for a while, okay?" i said.

"okay," she replied as i went back into the office. there, sangmin as packing her stuff as kangmi and jae-na were waiting for her. "can i talk to sangmin for a while? individually?" i asked. "yeah, sure," jae-na said as she pulled kangmi away. 

"you did it, didn't you?" i asked. "what are you talking about?" she asked, stopping whatever she was doing.  "what am i talking about? are you sure you don't know?" i asked, "you very well know what you've done, am i right?"

"no soobin, i didn't do anything wrong!" sangmin said. "did not do anything wrong? who was the one who made my sister land in the hospital now?" i asked. "what..? i didn't do that! i didn't!" she said. "i'm very sure i saw you, so you better own up while i'm still being nice," i said.

"it wasn't meant to be your sister! it's not my fault your sister suddenly pushed both of you away and got hit!" she said. "you finally owned up huh? now, spill. why did you do it?" i asked. "i... it's all because i like you so much! i hate it that y/n's around you all the time, i hate it that you talk to her and not to me, i hate it that it's not me you like!" she shouted. 

"wow- okay, thanks for being this honest- but this won't make me like you any more. i never liked you, and i will never like you, so stop with all these, cuz it makes you look pathetic," i said. with that, i turned around and left the office. 

"sorry for the wait, let's get going?" i asked. "yeah sure, it wasn't that long anyway," she said, "let's go." we went to the taxi stand and called a taxi. as soon as the taxi came, we went inside as i told the driver to bring us to the hospital.

i took out my earphones to listen to music again as y/n asked, "can i listen too?" "of course," i replied, passing her one side of the earphones. "i'm a bit tired from a whole day of so many things happening, i'll take a rest first. wake me up when we reach there okay?" y/n asked. "sure," i replied as she closed her eyes. 

a.n double update today heh