c h a p t e r t h i r t y s e v e n

y/n pov:

he took out the antiseptic and squeezed a bit on a cotton bud and said, "i will clean your wound first. this might get really pain so get ready first." "okayy i'm ready," i said. as soon as the bud touched my leg, i grabbed onto his arm tightly and screamed. "ow ow ow," we were both screaming.

"why are you screaming?" soobin asked. "why are YOU screaming? you aren't even the one who's leg is being cleaned..." i shot back. "well, my hand is being grabbed by a certain someone and my blood vessels are on the verge of bursting????" he said as i turned to look at his arm. there was a big red mark on it- "oops- that was a little too hard- but it's really painnn," i said. 

"that's not just a little too hard. it's too hard. please go easy on me, i'm just here to clean your wound," he said. "okayy i'll grab the sofa. please, softer," i said. "okok i'm going again. breathe in breath out," he said as i followed along. 

he used the cotton wool and slowly dabbed onto the wound as i grabbed the sofa tightly and tried preventing myself from letting out a scream. "okay, done," he said. "oh my god finally-" i said as i laid there half dead. "wow you didn't scream," he said. "what do you mean wow- you finally did it more softly and it wasn't that pain," i said. "okay sure, if you insist," he said. 

"now time to cover the wound," he said, taking out a plaster from the plaster pack. "oh wait no, the medicine isn't dry yet," he told himself. lmao the way he talks to himself- he lowered his head and started blowing on my wound. at that moment, i could feel my heart rate increasing. gosh y/n stop it- 

"why are you suddenly so quiet?" he asked, looking up at me. we were just a ruler's length away from each other. as he looked at me, i could feel his breath hitting against mine. "i... there's no... nothing to say isn't there?" i stuttered. gosh y/n, did you have to stutter? "hm okay, i thought it was so pain that you became mute," he said, chuckling. "yah don't curse me like that," i said, lightly smacking his back. 

soobin pov:

"why are you suddenly so quiet?" i asked as i turned up to look at y/n. at that moment, her our gazes were locked on each other as i admired the way her eyes glistened under her room light. "i... there's no... nothing to say isn't there?" y/n said. was she stuttering? why though?

a.n so the next chapter is the birthday party :)) i don't think it can end at chap 40 now HELP >o< but anywayy hope yalls liked this chap :)) lmk if any changes need to be made grammatically or stuff :D and that's a double update for today now i HAVE TO STUDY I PROCRASTINATED SM HOLY BYE PEOPLE :) (dw tmr's daily update will still be coming)