c h a p t e r t h i r t y t h r e e

a.n cuz i like the soobin × minhyuk combi sm >-< maybe i should add minhyuk into the story LMAO

y/n pov:

"so what does sooyoung unnie like?" i asked. we already placed our orders so i figured out it'd be better having something to talk about while waiting. "she likes useful stuff rather then decorative things but other than that i don't know," soobin replied.

"oo what useful stuff does she like then?" i asked. "i don't know... maybe stuff we use in our daily life? i mean, i haven't seen her for five years already, she probably changed but i haven't learnt about her yet... gosh i'm such a useless brother..." soobin replied.

"no i didn't mean that... and other than you, no one knows her even better, right? she left for work, it wasn't because she needed a break from the family or anything, so don't take it so hard on yourself, alright?" i asked. "mhm okay, thanks y/n, i feel much better now," soobin said. "great to know," i said.

soon, the ramyeon we ordered arrived. "let's get eating!" i said excitedly. i was reallllly hungry, i mean, i haven't eaten since lunch and i get hungry very easily so- i immediately took a spoon of soup and drank it. ah~ refreshing :) i'm feeling so much better.

"are you that hungry?" soobin asked, chuckling. "you bet. i get hungry easily and i mostly have to eat on time, if not i'll become a cranky monster," i said as he laughed. "hey don't laugh at me..." i said. "okayy i won't laugh, but you look so cute eating," he said. cute- holy- breathe in breathe out... all is well... "um, thanks-" i said as i continued eating and so did he.

>> short time skip >>

"you done eating?" i asked soobin. "mhm, let's go," he said. when we went to the counter, i told him, "let me pay this time since you're doing me a favor." "mhm okay," he said as i passed my card to the cashier. "thank you," i said as i took my card back. "have a great day ahead," she said as we left.

"should we go to that store to see what they have?" i asked. "okay," soobin replied. it was a department store which sold mostly anything. "ah gosh... what would sooyoung unnie need?" i thought out loud. "she's been talking about cramps, i don't know what those are though," soobin said. "i- you don't know what cramps are? oh my-" i said, laughing.

"why? what are they?" soobin asked innocently. "you didn't pay attention in science when you were a child did you?" i asked. "um yeah-" he replied. "when women have their monthly period, some get cramps in the lower abdomen area. please tell me you know what a period is-" i said. 

"yes that one i know, the one where you keep bleeding. i don't get it though, is there something wrong with my body?" soobin asked. "holy- soobin, only women get it-" i said, mentally face palming. "oH- oops," he said. "anyway, i'll just choose something that can help with her period, you should choose something too. you need to give her a present don't you?" i asked. 

"yep, i'll just get her something like a hand massager since she needs to do a lot of hand work during work. she always claims that her hands are sore," soobin said. "oo okayy, i'll get what i need and we meet back here 10 minutes later?" i asked. "okayy," soobin replied as he went to the portable massagers section.

you think i was going to get her sanitary pads? nah she can get those herself. i should just get her a warm heat bottle that can be brought around easily... with that, i took a hot water bottle with a knitted bag cover and brought it to the cashier. 

since i was lazy to just wait for soobin, i decided to go find him. i went to the portable massagers area and found soobin still looking for a gift. "y/n? you're done?" he asked. "yep," i replied, waving the bag in my hands. "that's great, i'll just need a while more, i don't know which one to buy for sooyoung noona," he said. 

"do you need my help?" i asked. "sure, if you don't mind," he said, "these two, which one would be better for sooyoung noona?" "i'm thinking this one, cuz it can be used not only for hands but also for the back," i said, pointing to one. as i saw the price tag, my face literally turned into :o. it was so expensive compared to what i got- 

"why?" he asked. "nothing much eheh," i replied as he gave me that 'are you sure' face. he took the massager and went to the cashier. soon, he bought the massager as we left the store. "do you wanna say bye to sooyoung noona or just go home directly?" he asked. "i'll just go home, i'm quite tired already," i said. 

a.n hope yall liked this chapter though it was filled with nothing much ehhe