c h a p t e r t h i r t y o n e

a.n yes i decided to repeat pictures cuz im lazy to get more on my computer-

y/n pov:

>> time skip to end of day >>

should i go visit sooyoung noona? anyway it's way better than being home alone... maybe i should get dinner alone first? i'll just visit them first...

soobin

hii

is it convenient for me
to come over to visit
sooyoung unnie rn? 

if it's not it's fine :)

no no, it's fine

sooyoung noona's
more than happy

after hearing that
you're coming
over :)

she doesn't get a lot
of visitors, she's bored

just seeing me and my
parents all day already

we'll be waiting :))

i packed my stuff and got ready to leave the office. "yah! park y/n! in a rush to go somewhere?" sooyoung asked. ugh, why is she everywhere. "yeah," i said, "it's after work hours already so stop pestering me." "awh don't use the word 'pestering'. i just wanna be friends," she said. 

"friends? do you even know where i'm going?" i scoffed. "tell me and i will know :)," she said. "i'm going to visit sooyoung unnie, the one you caused to land into the hospital, so unless you want to confess to her that you were the one who caused the car crash, you better scram," i said. i didn't actually usually talk to people like that, i just really hated her guts. 

"sooyoung unnie? isn't that soobin's sister? i'm warning you one last time, stay away from soobin or else..." she said. "or else what? you should be the one staying away, look at how much trouble you've caused him and the people around him. now, if you would excuse me, i'd get going," i said. with that, i left the office. 

>> smol time skip >>

i went to sooyoung unnie's ward and knocked on the door. "oh it must be y/n! come in!" i heard sooyoung unnie say. i slid open the door and waved to both of them. "come here come here, i missed you so muchh," she said, "sit there beside soobin." "okayy," i said as i took a seat beside soobin. 

"ah you two look great together, just nice soobin is also looking for a girlfriend..." she said. at that moment, i could feel my face heating up as i looked down. "noona stop it, you're making y/n uncomfortable..." soobin said. "thanks," i whispered softly. "okok, i won't talk about this... anyway, i heard you agreed to come to my party?" she asked.

"yes unnie, also, when are you getting discharged?" i asked. "tomorrow! i'm so happy, i'm finally going to see my beloved home again, but i'll have to come back weekly for treatment," she said. "oo i can visit you more easily then! did soobin tell you? y'all live a few blocks away from me," i told her. "yes, soobin dongsaeng told me, he's been talking a lot about you..." she said. 

"really?" i asked, turning to look at soobin. "hehe just a bit... it's just sooyoung noona sleeps a lot, and she mentions you a lot so i just follow along..." he said, scratching the back of his head. "oo okayy, that's new. i didn't know i was such a hot topic here," i said as we all laughed. "have you had dinner?" soobin asked me. 

"no actually..." i said. "YOU TWO, OUT NOW. GO GET DINNER, DON'T BE BACK SO SOON DONGSAENG, I'LL BE GREAT ALONE BYEBYE," sooyoung unnie said. "ookay-" soobin said as he brought me out of the ward. "that was funny," i said. "anyway, let's get going? you must be hungry," he said. "mhm okay, let's go," i said. 

a.n four updates :o hope yall like this chapter and i'm really sorry for being so inactive on here now it's hols i need to rush all that knowledge in my brain so i can at least pass-