ARC 2.4

Half an hour later, Zheng Xuanlin was called out and stood outside for a while. He looked at the team of directors and screenwriters who had come together. This was an important scene, but Xiang Qing seemed really confident.

Xiang Qing opened the door to let the people outside enter. Then she looked at Zheng Xuanlin seriously, "I hope you can really be unbiased, and use your acting skills to bring the other party into the show."

"You don't have to keep reminding me to only have my character's feelings and not my own," Zheng Xuanlin said.

Inside looked like a miniature set. Not only was the set already arranged, but the cameras and monitors were also set up.

After standing outside the set for a moment to adjust his emotions and get into character, Zheng Xuanlin strode in and affectionately called, "Imperial concubine?"

The curtain of the large wooden bed was slowly opened. There was a woman half lying down with her shoulders bare and her clothes half undone.

Even Zheng Xuanlin, who was already in the role, couldn't help but wonder if this really is the same person? It doesn't look like him at all. Could it be that my cousin found a real woman and wanted to confuse me first?

The directors and screenwriters were also stunned. They thought that it was absolutely impossible for this to be a man! You just have to look at his round and smooth arms like white jade and thin lotus roots or look at his white long and straight legs. They have no masculine characteristics at all. They definitely don't believe that this was a man!

Tao Yuan slowly sat up from the bed, his posture delicate, his eyes charming, and his lips opened slightly, "Your Majesty~"

The people who heard that sound were numb all over, Even his voice was charming. Listening to this voice already affirmed in their hearts that this is definitely a woman, not a man!

Zheng Xuanlin was a powerful man. Although he was very surprised in his heart, he didn't show it at all on the surface. He walked over, sat down by the bed, and gently raised Tao Yuan's chin, "I heard that the beauty is sick, why is the beauty uncomfortable?"

Tao Yuan used his slender fingers to bring Zheng Xuanlin's large palm to his bulging chest. He shyly looked into his eyes, "The concubine's heart aches when she doesn't see Your Majesty."

Such a delicate and alluring beauty was now embarrassingly confessing. People couldn't help feeling sorry and want to hold him in their arms. Zheng Xuanlin's mind gradually became unstable. The eyes facing him seemed to hook his heart and forcefully pull it from his chest.

Tao Yuan knew that Zheng Xuanlin had no memory of his previous life and would certainly not fall in love with him so quickly. Therefore, he used the system's seductive ability to tempt Zheng Xuanlin as soon as possible.

Zheng Xuanlin hugged him tightly into his arms, stroked his arm, and said, "It turns out that beauty is lovesick, and only I can cure it."

Tao Yuan's face was pressed against Zheng Xuanlin's chest. His fingers rubbed against Zheng Xuanlin's chest, reaching into his collar, stroking him from time to time, and said, "Your Majesty, the concubines don't know what's wrong. I have been thinking about your Majesty. I just want to lie in His Majesty's arms day and night, otherwise my heart will be particularly uncomfortable. It seems that the concubine is really suffering from lovesickness, how can this be good?"

His voice was delicate and soft, with attractive words coming from his mouth, but his face and eyes suddenly became cold, full of hatred and murder.

Those who were looking at the scene, couldn't help being startled, and then remembered that in the plot, Shui JunYao was the prince who lost country and family. In order to infiltrate the palace and take revenge, he practiced day and night from the age of ten to become a woman and learn to dance. Eight years later, he was recognized by the king of a small country as his rightful daughter and sent to the Grand Chu palace as a princess.