ARC 2.12

Li Qiao cried in the toilet for a long time. Although she had suffered a lot of grievances since her debut, this is the first time that she has been so angry.

As long as she stays in the company she will continue to suffer such grievances in the future. She knew that Tao Yuan would not let her go so easily. She wouldn't let Tao Yuan go that easily if it was her either. 

Li Qiao walked out of the toilet after washing her face.

Li Qiao was taken aback seeing Cheng Yi not far away. She walked towards him, "Cousin."

Cheng Yi saw the scene just now. He noticed that Tao Yuan was deliberately punishing her, "Did you have a fight with Hua Xi?"

"Yeah." Li Qiao nodded. "I had treated him poorly before, and now he's getting me back."

Li Qiao had nothing to hide from Cheng Yi. While she and Cheng Yi are not very close they are acquaintances.

"Find me tomorrow and tell me in detail what happened. Maybe I can help you."

"Really?" Li Qiao was surprised. She didn't expect Cheng Yi to offer to help her. If he was willing to help her, then she would be really lucky. There wouldn't be a need to worry about being bullied in the company.

Cheng Yi gave her his phone number. After making an appointment with her, he turned, and left.

Cheng Yi returned to the set. The next scene include his, Tao Yuan's, and Zheng Xuanlin's characters.  

In this scene, Shui JunYao came to the imperial garden to meet Zhao Xuan. When he got there he saw Zhao Xuan and Ming Xuan enjoying their drinks. Shui JunYao was jealous and wanted Zhao Xuan's attention, so he deliberately targeted Ming Xuan.

Ming Xuan's indifference, gentleness, and elegance contrasted sharply with Shui JunYao's acidic and petty temperament.

Zhao Xuan obviously favored Ming Xuan making Shui Junyao more jealous and dissatisfied. Zhao Xuan still comforted Shui JunYao. After all he still loves Shui JunYao at this time.

While the makeup artist was finishing Tao Yuan's makeup and hair, Zheng Xuanlin and Cheng Yi were already seated in the garden. After everything was ready, Xiang Qing shouted into the loudspeaker to start.

Shui JunYao dragged his long skirt into the Imperial Garden, and saluted Zhao Xuan, "Your Majesty."

Zhao Xuan was not surprised by his appearance. He stretched out his hand to help him, "How did the Concubine come?"

When Ming Xuan saw Shui JunYao, he stood up and saluted him, "The Royal Concubine Empress."

"Of course, the concubine came to see your majesty." Shui JunYao glanced at Ming Xuan, "Master Ming is a minister, but he often enters and exits the palace's forbidden courtyard. I am afraid it is inappropriate. As a minister, he should be handling government affairs instead of instead of drinking all day with your Majesty."

"What the empress said is extremely true, the minister and your majesty..."

"Stop!" Xiang Qing suddenly interrupted. Then she grabbed the megaphone, "Cheng Yi, pay attention to your eyes. At this time, you should be more open-minded. Your expression can't be too serious. Prepare, and do it again."

Taking advantage of the time to prepare, Zheng Xuanlin looked at Tao Yuan with concern, "Are you tired?"

"Fortunately there is no dancing scene today, so I'm not very tired." Tao Yuan said in a low voice.

Zheng Xuanlin reached out to the assistant. The assistant immediately ran over, opened the thermos cup, and handed it to him.

"Bird's nest, drink a little to moisten your throat." Zheng Xuanlin raised the cup to Tao Yuan's mouth.